PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Glock 17 OEM/Factory 17-round Magazines (x3)

afff_667
02-21-14, 08:43
SPF - Thanks!

I purchased a police trade-in Gen 3 G17 last fall from a reputable dealer in early November 2013 and immediately sent the frame off to Cold Bore Customs for some work, including having the grip chopped to G19 length. The frame should be home very soon, so I've got the three 17-rd OEM magazines that came with the G17 when I bought it need a new home.

I judge the condition of all three as very good. They've obviously been used a little, but I certainly don't think that they've been abused to any degree judging from their condition. The pistol they came with showed a little holster wear but is otherwise in excellent condition. The followers look great, and the base plates are in great condition. These three magazines do, however, have initials written on each side of the magazine bodies in what appears to be white paint pen. I'm fairly confident these initials would come off with a little work, but I simply haven't taken the time to do it.

I'd like $55 for the lot by USPS money order, and I'll pick up the shipping via small USPS flat-rate box. I'm not really interested in separating these and would prefer to sell all together. Also, I'm not interested in any trades. PM to discuss, claim, etc...Thanks.