PDA

View Full Version : Ukraine, then Venezuela, now its Thailand up to the plate . . .

Moose-Knuckle
02-25-14, 21:42
Divided Thailand faces warnings of civil war

More than 700 people have been wounded since demonstrators took to the streets for rolling rallies aimed at ousting Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra and ending the political dominance of her billionaire family.

A five-year-old girl died of her wounds Tuesday after gunmen sprayed bullets at an opposition rally in eastern Thailand over the weekend - the second child killed in the attack.

On Sunday a four-year-old boy and his sister, 6, were among three victims killed by a grenade blast at a protest site in an upscale Bangkok shopping district. The head of Thailand’s equivalent of the FBI warned Tuesday that the situation may “escalate into civil war”.
http://www.nation.com.pk/international/26-Feb-2014/divided-thailand-faces-warnings-of-civil-war

SeriousStudent
02-25-14, 21:43
Michael Yon has had some interesting coverage of Thailand in his blog as well.

It's a real shame, it's a beautiful country with very kind people.

Iraqgunz
02-26-14, 02:32
Thailand has been a problem it just keeps fading in and out. I also understand the supporters of Thaksin have also been very good at using the internet to counter and attack any criticisms of him or his gov't. As I understand the issue, the bigger problem will come when the king dies and the royal succession.

VooDoo6Actual
02-26-14, 09:57
Interesting info about possible Cuban SF in Venezuela
http://www.vice.com/read/are-cuban-special-forces-shooting-at-venezuelan-protesters

brickboy240
02-26-14, 10:13
The bigger question is...when do these scenarios start playing out right HERE?

...sooner than most think...

-brickboy240

ralph
02-26-14, 11:06
The bigger question is...when do these scenarios start playing out right HERE?

...sooner than most think...

-brickboy240

When do they start playing out? Right after the next stock market crash, which according to some articles I stumbled across on the 'net quite by mistake, are saying as early as this summer.. While I don't know, nor do I know the authors of these articles, It does make one wonder.. I did run across a youtube vid with Peter Schiff, This guy is well known on Wall St, He correctly predicted the housing market crash of '08, two years early in '06. At that point, he made the rounds at talk shows and was literally laughed at...However, everything he predicted came true. He's predicting a crash (or huge correction) this summer followed by a fiat currency collapse.. Frankly, I'm a little worried... What if he's right?

RogerinTPA
02-26-14, 12:30
Thailand has been an ongoing issue for quite a while. Also Syria, then Iran are not off the table. We have to spread this debt globally and delay the inevitable some how.

markm
02-26-14, 14:06
He's predicting a crash (or huge correction) this summer followed by a fiat currency collapse.. Frankly, I'm a little worried... What if he's right?

That shit is inevitable. There's no fukking way we can continue down this path forever. The radio host was talking about how our interest on Obama debt will soon exceed the national defense costs. Just the interest cost alone.... MORE than our Defense.

The fact that the market hasn't already collapsed tells me that Investors are fukking retarded.

davidjinks
02-26-14, 14:36
The fact that the market hasn't collapsed yet is because of the QE BS that the federal reserve is hosting. It's bullshit money that doesn't exist, flooding the market to keep the wolves at bay.

I'm no Wall Street expert but I'll say this, after reading many articles from some well known financial experts, the writing is on the wall. The markets will crash. The problem with that is, globally speaking, if our markets crash so does it globally. Not too mention the amount of inflation that will exist because the government has been pilling the QE crap...it'll make the soup and bread lines of the depression look like Disneyland.

That shit is inevitable. There's no fukking way we can continue down this path forever. The radio host was talking about how our interest on Obama debt will soon exceed the national defense costs. Just the interest cost alone.... MORE than our Defense.

The fact that the market hasn't already collapsed tells me that Investors are fukking retarded.

ralph
02-26-14, 17:39
Well, let me throw this out there.. What happens if say this does happen, I mean currency collapse, etc, Those of us who have mortgage on our houses.. what happens then? The bank defaulted on you, not the other way around... Just wondering..

Moose-Knuckle
02-26-14, 20:10
Interesting info about possible Cuban SF in Venezuela
http://www.vice.com/read/are-cuban-special-forces-shooting-at-venezuelan-protesters

Interesting indeed. The suit is humping an AUG.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a144/AKS-74/venprotestAUG_zps8ff71e48.jpg (http://s10.photobucket.com/user/AKS-74/media/venprotestAUG_zps8ff71e48.jpg.html)