PDA

View Full Version : Someone near you likes jihad

Ouroborous
02-26-14, 07:35
Apparently in the U.S, most of the "likes" on Jihadi groups Facebook pages are coming from the CA & NY.

http://www.vocativ.com/02-2014/someone-facebook-near-likes-jihad/

brickboy240
02-26-14, 09:41
Just one more reason (...as if we needed one more) NOT to live in those states.

-brickboy240

_Stormin_
02-26-14, 09:43
So you're saying my Facebook group; "The Jihad On High Ammo Prices" is negatively impacting statistics... ;)

Seriously, I would love to hear how much the above news shocks ANYONE on this site.

J-Dub
02-26-14, 09:47
I bet there's plenty of white supremacists, Reconquista types, Black Panthers, Outlaw motorcycle gangs, whacko militia types, Christian extremists, Street gangs, ect.

I lose sleep over none of them. In fact I could not care less about any of the above mentioned or "jihadists".

Ouroborous
02-26-14, 09:59
So you're saying my Facebook group; "The Jihad On High Ammo Prices" is negatively impacting statistics... ;)

Seriously, I would love to hear how much the above news shocks ANYONE on this site.

Politically not surprised but ethically yes. I can't imagine going anywhere near one of those sites much less hitting the "like" button. Live and learn.

VooDoo6Actual
02-26-14, 10:04
My surprised face.

The rate of the "Sea Change" in migration (which is deliberately being stoked) should have everyone concerned in reality & the apathy is what got us here. Those groups mentioned above are far less than the migratory trend rates immigration is seeing into the US BTW. You may to re-think your thoughts & connect your dots...It is the ethinic ideology of Islamofacism we are talking about.