PDA

View Full Version : ALERT!!! The ATF has the wrong zip code on ATF web site!!!

floyd
02-26-14, 20:04
I was addressing some form 5320.20's and I noticed that the zip code's the ATF has listed for their Martinsburg, WV address is incorrect. The ATF web site has zip code 24505 it's 25405. I did call today to confirm the correct zip code. I am uncomfortable stating that they have listed the wrong zip code, I realize how important the correspondence we send the ATF is to us. Please double check. Thanks Guys.

redmist
03-03-14, 21:43
I was addressing some form 5320.20's and I noticed that the zip code's the ATF has listed for their Martinsburg, WV address is incorrect. The ATF web site has zip code 24505 it's 25405. I did call today to confirm the correct zip code. I am uncomfortable stating that they have listed the wrong zip code, I realize how important the correspondence we send the ATF is to us. Please double check. Thanks Guys.

Sounds about right....

The ATF had no record of my post sample builds from three years ago. During an audit, I pulled them out for inventory check, and the fella did one of these: :blink:

I copied my approved form for him so he could "Update their records."

Glad I never had a LEO question me, and then try to verify with ATF the status of said machine guns. That would have made for a long night.

Thanks for the update, will pass it on.