PDA

View Full Version : Pic Request: 14.5" Upper with Keymod Rails

officerX
02-28-14, 18:34
This might be a little specific but I figure someone here can probably help me. I have a 7.5" upper that I'll be putting a 6.5" can on, so the total length would be roughly 14"-14.5". I want to put a Keymod rail on that will be long enough to cover the can but still have enough room at the end to still be able to grip the can to install/remove but not be too short. I also don't know which rail I want. Or post pics if you have a 14.5" upper with a Keymod rail. Thanks.

discreet
02-28-14, 22:35
This might be a little specific but I figure someone here can probably help me. I have a 7.5" upper that I'll be putting a 6.5" can on, so the total length would be roughly 14"-14.5". I want to put a Keymod rail on that will be long enough to cover the can but still have enough room at the end to still be able to grip the can to install/remove but not be too short. I also don't know which rail I want. Or post pics if you have a 14.5" upper with a Keymod rail. Thanks.

Google image it. It's also the same thing a lot do with Noveske Pigs.

officerX
02-28-14, 22:55
Google image it. It's also the same thing a lot do with Noveske Pigs.

I guess my biggest problem is that I don't know which rail I want. The length would be a second priority. I currently have a Fortis REV and a KAC URX 3 and I like them but I wanted something different this time, a full-fledged Keymod rail. Just don't really know what's out there, wanted to see what others had.

Iraqgunz
03-01-14, 01:00
We don't randomly start pic threads. You need to look at more than just pics. You need to check the inner diameter of the rail, outer of the can, etc....