PDA

View Full Version : Upper advise

Btf683
03-01-14, 21:58
What would be a fair deal price to pay for a slightly used bushmaster A1 upper ?

Iraqgunz
03-01-14, 23:12
Why would you want to buy a slightly used BM upper to begin with?

What would be a fair deal price to pay for a slightly used bushmaster A1 upper ?

zombiescometh
03-01-14, 23:31
Well i am going to take a guess and assume you mean a complete upper? So with a little trip to google to see what the internet thinks, you find well not a whole lot really lol.
I found a brand new bushmaster A2 upper for $600. But that's not what you want. It seems that for a stripped A1 upper receiver they are any where from $80-$140.
Then I found A1 uppers with and without the bcg, ranging between $200-$450 used depending on the amount of use and who built it.
So I'm not sure this helps all that much. Just try to remember those great guys at google they sure do know a lot.

SteveS
03-01-14, 23:43
Why would you want to buy a slightly used BM upper to begin with?
my Bushy !!!

Airhasz
03-01-14, 23:48
OP, check out Palmetto State Armory for cheaper upper receiver groups.

CTI
03-02-14, 02:14
OP, check out Palmetto State Armory for cheaper upper receiver groups.

unless it has to be a bushy then what Airhasz said it well worth a look, their prices are amazing!!! That's the first website I go to for everything, I bought a lower for $49, a upper for $39 and a lpk for $29, that's just crazy low

but for a used bushy a1 complete upper id say $400 depending on condition, its hard to give a actual price without knowing details