PDA

View Full Version : WTS: WTS - Guncrafter Industries American 1911 .45 acp

Elkhound
03-02-14, 07:30
Withdrawn and moved to an auction site. Thank you for your consideration.

Guncrafter Industries "American" 1911 for sale. This is brand new, unfired except by the guys at Guncrafter Industries when they test fired it. These are awesome 1911s, on par with Wilson Combat, Nighthawk Custom, etc. Just check the reviews and see! I ordered this for myself and planned on sharing my experiences with it on the forum, but have other commitments (daughter starting private college in the fall = two in college at the same time.) which make it difficult to justify keeping this fine firearm.

This one was custom ordered with the following upgrades/changes:

--Flush cut slide stop/chamfer frame;

--3 hole trigger;

--American flag engraved on the right rear of the slide;

--green fiber optic front sight;

--light shade of o.d. green aluminum grips.

Per Guncrafter Industries, the American model includes:

Two Wilson Combat magazines; cordura case; five inch barrel with light rail; forged frame, slide and barrel; hammer, sear and disconnector machined from high grade tool steel; slide stop machined from bar stock; match grade stainless steel barrel, heavy duty bushing with extra thick flange; medium size ambidextrous thumb safety and high sweep grip safety; one piece mag well with integral lanyard loop; front strap and MSH arear checkered 15 LPI; black melonite finish, dehorning and reliability work.

Since I ordered this 1911, the listed price has gone up to $2,895.00, without any changes/upgrades. The build time on this gun was approximately seven months.

For sale for: $2,680.00 shipped to your FFL. Certified bank funds or U.S.P.S. money orders only. I can't sell this to persons in California because my gun shop will not ship there. No sales to persons not lawfully entltled to buy/possess this fine 1911.

I may be contacted through the forum. I think the pictures I took are too large to load, as I can't seem to get them posted. If interested, I can send them to you via e-mail or tell you the other site where the gun is also listed, and the pictures were posted (I don't know why it worked there-sometimes computers just confuse me!). Also, the gun is listed on a web site of a friend of mine, and he was able to get the pictures up. I can provide his site info. to anyone who might be interested.

Thank you.

Will

Elkhound
03-06-14, 21:04
Price reduction! $2,585.00 shipped.

I'm going to leave it on the forum this weekend, then if it does not sell, move it to an auction site.

Thanks,

Will