PDA

View Full Version : Recall how Clinton dealt with human rights abuses in China back in the 90s?

Submariner
03-02-14, 13:53
He banned the importation of cheap Norinco ammunition.

I had a fellow tell me this morning that he was completely unconcerned about the Ukraine situation, believing that Obama would take the "Chamberlain way out" of confrontation. No he won't, I replied, he'll take the Clinton way out -- do nothing about the larger issue but he'll cut off our access to Russian ammunition just like Clinton cut off our access to inexpensive Chinese ammo in the 90s, to "punish them for human rights violations." Didn't think of that one, did ya?

http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/2014/03/why-even-most-isolationist-and.html

Got ammo? Components?

SteveS
03-02-14, 15:26
Makes you wonder what Hillary 2016 will do for these United States. I have a feeling the TV watchers "Obama Voters" will vote for her.

SteyrAUG
03-02-14, 17:56
Two things...

1. I really hope he doesn't think of it.

2. I'm really glad I have my SGL and SLR rifles.

scottryan
03-02-14, 20:31
I have actually been thinking this exact thing about Izhmash and Molot guns coming into this country.

These guns are on borrowed time.

SOWT
03-03-14, 12:42
The blanket warrent thing will be interesting.

Meth labs are illegal, will we go door to door looking for meth labs?

Once Judges rule door to door is legal, then everyone's rights are gone and we are controlled by the State.

This could backfire on the dems in November as dem voters/gun owners may not see this as a benign law enforcement activity.

The people getting pissed off are eventually making their way into a jury pool.

Palmguy
03-03-14, 12:52
The blanket warrent thing will be interesting.

Meth labs are illegal, will we go door to door looking for meth labs?

Once Judges rule door to door is legal, then everyone's rights are gone and we are controlled by the State.

This could backfire on the dems in November as dem voters/gun owners may not see this as a benign law enforcement activity.

The people getting pissed off are eventually making their way into a jury pool.

?????