PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Mayflower R&C/Velocity Systems LPAAC W/ Soft Armor

zodtgr8
03-04-14, 10:40
This is for a Mayflower R&C /Velocity Systems LPAAC. It is size large in coyote brown. It seems to be an early version of this vest. It comes with level iiia inserts in the low-profile/cvc cut that paraclete pioneered and mayflower/velocity continued with. The armor itself is dated 2011. The MOLLE panel in front of the cummerbund flap can be removed and reattached via Velcro to either the front or rear of the vest. The front flap has space for mag pouch inserts. Behind the front Velcro chest placard is a built in admin pouch. There are slots for Sapi/esapi or similar rifle plates to give it level IV protection (not included). On the front panel there are elastic loops for routing commo/hydration and anchor points for groin/lower body armor panels.
Also included is an eagle MOLLE cummerbund that can be used instead of the regular elastic low-pro cummerbund.
There are a few marks and just a bit of wear from the original owner. The back of the vest has a scribble of sharpie marker just above the drag handle. On the front, where the shoulder straps meet the front panel, the owner inscribed his blood type (O+). There also appears to be a trace amount of residue from tape where the original owner might have kept something strapped like a knife or tourniquet. Aside from that the vest is in extremely well kept condition. No rips, or tears, not even any sweat stains or funky sweaty guy smell.

http://www.mayflower-rc.org/store/7016/24/Low-Profile-Assault-Armor-Carrier-with-Lvl-IIIA-Soft-Armor.html
this is the current version of the vest as offered by Mayflower.

I need to offload this before Friday afternoon as I will be out of town for quite a while after then.

Asking 400 shipped (375 for FTF in Las Vegas, NV) OBO
I take paypal gift.

Photobucket is being a pain. So if you'd like pics, shoot me an email and I can mail or text you pics.