PDA

View Full Version : Hardwired Tactical Shooting presents Steve Tarani 2-Day Edged Weapons Houston

Hizzie
03-04-14, 13:48
Hey guys,

Hardwired Tactical Shooting is bringing in Steve Tarani for a two day Edged Weapons class. Gonna be at Skyline Crossfit in Houston Texas April 5/6.

https://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1487664

HiTS - Tarani Edged Weapons April 2014
Saturday, April 05, 2014 8:00 AM - Sunday, April 06, 2014 4:00 PM (Central Time)
Skyline CrossFit
551 N Shepherd Dr
Houston, Texas 77007
United States

From Darryl Bolke:

"We are a go for Steve Tarani in Houston on April 5/6. This class will focus on folding knives on day one and the karambit style curved blades on day two. This class will be geared towards those who have to rely on a folding utility knife for their primary means of self defense. It will also give an excellent overview of use of the Karambit as an option for personal defense from one of the foremost subject matter experts in the country on use of the Karambit."

IMHO Steve is simply the finest instructor I have ever had, tactical or academic. Break out the CC, rough it with ramen noodles but find a way to take this class if you can. Hope to see some of you guys there.

SeriousStudent
03-04-14, 23:27
I took this class last year, and found it very, very useful.

Steve Tarani is a very good instructor, in my humble opinion. He's eager to teach what he has learned over decades, and does an excellent job doing so.

Think about how many people clip a knife to their pocket and think they are "good to go". Would you do that with a pistol or carbine? Hell no. Don't do it with a knife.