PDA

View Full Version : "Smart Gun" Company Setting Out to Buy Gun Industry

TXBK
03-11-14, 21:01
http://thepatriotperspective.wordpress.com/2014/03/11/smart-gun-company-going-after-remington-then-all-of-americas-gun-industry/

It sounds like a company with a lot of money "behind" it may be out to buy up small arms companies in America to force RFID chips upon us. What are your thoughts about this? Can the anti-gunners buy up the gun industry to control us? Not a chance. Can the anti-gunners buy up a significant portion of the commercial gun industry to drive prices through the roof? That is a definite possibility. I have never heard of Pushkin, but his poem is eye-opeining.

“All is mine,” said gold.
“All is mine,” said sword.
“I’ll buy everything,” said gold.
“I’ll take everything,” said sword.

- Pushkin

This time gold is buying the swords and taking everything.

TAZ
03-13-14, 13:58
Unless they get some legislative help in implementing their agenda the market place will correct them. Let's say they manage to buy up Remington and switch all manufacturing over to include an RFID transponder. What do you suppose would happen to their sales? I know I wouldn't buy one. Would you? They would eventually go belly up while makers who don't offer the RFID would expand to make up for the added demand. Either that or pimply faced HS virgin nerds will become rich deactivating the RFID mechanisms.

markm
03-13-14, 13:59
I'm in full panic.

NWPilgrim
03-13-14, 14:00
Just wrap your pistol in tin foil!

Moose-Knuckle
03-13-14, 16:57
Yet another tactic from the disarmament crowd to chip away at firearm ownership, "oh you can have guns we just have to have them chipped to your DNA". Move along nothing to see here . . .

I'm sure there is money behind this company coming in from the likes of Bloomberg and Soros.

Hmac
03-13-14, 17:25
I'll bet this Google search expands by a hundredfold if chips start appearing in US firearms.

https://www.google.com/search?q=disable+rfid+chip&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=sb