PDA

View Full Version : Home Invasion, Sexual Assault - Madison WI

Moose-Knuckle
03-13-14, 15:04
No report from the MSM about the victims race. No press conference from the White House like we saw with Trayvon Martin, no speech by AG Holder on how he is going to go after these six 02 thieves and prevent further hate crimes . . . . nope notta . . . *crickets chirp*

Blind man beaten, pregnant wife (GANG)raped in Wisconsin home invasion, police say

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a144/AKS-74/02thievesmadison_zps97b78121.jpg (http://s10.photobucket.com/user/AKS-74/media/02thievesmadison_zps97b78121.jpg.html)

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/03/13/wisconsin-home-invaders-beat-blind-husband-raped-pregnant-wife-police-say/

davidjinks
03-13-14, 15:07
You're surprised by this?

Silly man!

TAZ
03-13-14, 15:14
Ironically the deuche bag in the lower left mug shot does remind me of El presidente.

Moose-Knuckle
03-13-14, 15:17
You're surprised by this?

Not in the least.

davidjinks
03-13-14, 15:20
Just so you know, I was having an excellent non angry day today. I want to thank you for not enhancing my calm and getting me dialed up.

Not in the least.

Moose-Knuckle
03-13-14, 15:32
Just so you know, I was having an excellent non angry day today. I want to thank you for not enhancing my calm and getting me dialed up.

I hear ya, now share this with the women in your life and teach them to plan accordingly. Every time I read/hear stories like these, everyone in my circle appreciates my lifestyle a little more.

SteyrAUG
03-13-14, 15:38
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4e/Tree_shredder_14m07.JPG

davidjinks
03-13-14, 15:39
I have shared this with my wife and my oldest son.

My wife carries tin (Currently furloughed) but she knows how to take care of herself and the kids.

It amazes me...I've been asked so many times over the years..."Why are you so paranoid, why do you carry a gun?" I point out shit like this. The usual response is crickets.

I hear ya, now share this with the women in your life and teach them to plan accordingly. Every time I read/hear stories like these, everyone in my circle appreciates my lifestyle a little more.

Moose-Knuckle
03-13-14, 15:41
Bingo!

One of my former collegues and I would simply say "wood chipper" and we know exactly what the other meant (aka this POS is a candidate for a wood chipper).

yellowfin
03-13-14, 15:44
Every time I read this kind of stuff, and I try not to, I can't help but have it pop into my mind WHY THE F*** were the man and his wife not armed???? Seriously, a kid on the way and you don't protect your own? Seriously. These vermin living out there apparently figured they had little or nothing to fear. Why aren't we giving them enough fear, and how much fear is enough so we know to give it? Apparently they weren't scared of that couple. It was that guy's job to make them and he failed.

Damn I may need to go buy that Hi Power I was ogling at as a new OC gun. Couple more spare mags too.

And that the O-hole sides with these people and desires to disarm us all to make us all victims of them means he deserves the same punishment right along with them.

Wake27
03-13-14, 15:48
I can't read shit like this anymore.

davidjinks
03-13-14, 15:52
I hear what you're saying. However there is always a flip side to everything.

They may not be like minded like we are. They may not believe in guns. Of course the hisband is considered legally blind. There could be a whole litany of issues at play.

The only thing we can do is educate those who don't believe evil exists.

Every time I read this kind of stuff, and I try not to, I can't help but have it pop into my mind WHY THE F*** were the man and his wife not armed???? Seriously, a kid on the way and you don't protect your own? Seriously. These vermin living out there apparently figured they had little or nothing to fear. Why aren't we giving them enough fear, and how much fear is enough so we know to give it? Apparently they weren't scared of that couple. It was that guy's job to make them and he failed.

Damn I may need to go buy that Hi Power I was ogling at as a new OC gun. Couple more spare mags too.

Trajan
03-13-14, 19:33
I can't read shit like this anymore.

Same here. Makes me sick.

We need Charles Bronson.

Eurodriver
03-13-14, 20:39
Where are all the folks who said legally blind people shouldn't be allowed to purchase firearms/get CCW permits?

Oh, here they are.
https://www.m4carbine.net/archive/index.php/t-138906.html

montanadave
09-18-13, 12:17
Let's see. Those pesky "Four Rules."

And how many of them can a blind person effectively adhere to?

One out of three doesn't seem to bode well for either private or public safety.

This is just donkeyism.

JBecker72
09-18-13, 12:48
Hell no, if you're in fact blind you shouldn't be able to carry a firearm for defensive purposes or drive a car. The risk to the public is too great. Yeah it sucks but it is what it is.

Airhasz, replying to the above, stated "You could not have stated it better!"

Alaskapopo
09-18-13, 16:13
I would say no to blind people carrying a projectile weapon of any kind. Stick to pepper spray and tasers.
Pat

J-Dub
09-18-13, 17:59
There is zero possible way a completely blind person can be sure of their target and what is beyond it. Once that bullet leaves the barrel, you're liable for EVERYTHING it destroys, and personally I wouldn't want to be anywhere near a blind person that draws a CCW to defend themselves.

Nobody in their right mind would suggest someone close their eyes before pulling the trigger.

Let's see how many reply saying "How tragic." and "I meant they shouldn't CCW. But they should be able to have them in their homes!"

Moose-Knuckle
03-13-14, 20:54
The different stories I have read on this savage hate crime has stated that the husband was "legally blind without glasses". I wear corrective lenses myself and would reach for my glasses with one hand and my G17 with the other if I hear a bump in the night.

The wife still could have been armed, I know mine is.

TAZ
03-13-14, 21:09
Let's see how many reply saying "How tragic." and "I meant they shouldn't CCW. But they should be able to have them in their homes!"

I guess I'll be the first one to say it. I don't want blind people driving cars and carrying guns in public. There is a big difference between defending yourself with a gun in a public space and your home. In my home I am pretty sure of who belongs and who doesn't. The risk of a blind or legally blind guy without glasses shooting an innocent bystander in their own home is pretty low. Rounds venturing outside the home can also be mitigated with smart ammo choices. No amount of smart ammo choice will mitigate the very real possibility that out in public there will be more actors that you the little lady and the threat.

I'm also in favor of ind people owning any motor vehicle they desire, so long as they stay the hell off the public roads.

The whole story one very tragic. Wanna bet these fine upstanding citizens have been through the revolving door of the legal system multiple times?

gunrunner505
03-13-14, 21:16
They're just misunderstood really.

It's societies fault. They are the true victims here. They weren't given stuff and blah blah blah. Fire up a batch of popcorn and show me the button to push to remove these shit bags from the planet. Now that's a party.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Moose-Knuckle
03-13-14, 21:29
The whole story one very tragic. Wanna bet these fine upstanding citizens have been through the revolving door of the legal system multiple times?

So far, AP reported that Eric D. Bass the 02 theif with the dreads on the bottom left of the above posted picture:

Bass, who pleaded no contest to three counts of sexual assault in 2011, was ordered held on a $75,000 cash bail.

Hope and Change faith in the "justice system" this is what it gets you. But you can bet all of these walking abortions have priors.

RWH24
03-13-14, 22:14
Castration without cauterizing or bandaging, would not want an infection to set in. Let it drain!:moil:

ralph
03-13-14, 22:19
Same here. Makes me sick.

We need Charles Bronson.

No, we don't need Charles Bronson.. What we need in cases like this where there is no doubt of the perp's guilt is, upon being found guilty in court, for them to be taken to the nearest phone pole, tied to it, and executed on the spot, Within fifteen minutes of being sentenced. Their families will be charged with the cost of the ammo used, cost to incinerate their corpses, cost to dump the ashes in the landfill or sewer plant.

Belmont31R
03-13-14, 22:29
Multiculturalism strikes again.

glocktogo
03-13-14, 23:13
I have shared this with my wife and my oldest son.

My wife carries tin (Currently furloughed) but she knows how to take care of herself and the kids.

It amazes me...I've been asked so many times over the years..."Why are you so paranoid, why do you carry a gun?" I point out shit like this. The usual response is crickets.

The enemy is denial. Filthy savages walk among us and all these daisy sniffers can do is pretend it isn't so. :mad:

Scoby
03-14-14, 06:19
Sick bastards.

One way or another, they should never see the light of day again.

Just another prime example of why our second amendment is so important. (See my sig line)

Eurodriver
03-14-14, 07:44
I guess I'll be the first one to say it. I don't want blind people driving cars and carrying guns in public. There is a big difference between defending yourself with a gun in a public space and your home. In my home I am pretty sure of who belongs and who doesn't. The risk of a blind or legally blind guy without glasses shooting an innocent bystander in their own home is pretty low. Rounds venturing outside the home can also be mitigated with smart ammo choices. No amount of smart ammo choice will mitigate the very real possibility that out in public there will be more actors that you the little lady and the threat.

I'm also in favor of ind people owning any motor vehicle they desire, so long as they stay the hell off the public roads.

Got it. Rape, sexual assault and battery never occur outside the home. Sucks for them if it does, though.

Moose-Knuckle
03-15-14, 01:50
Just another prime example of why our second amendment is so important. (See my sig line)

Spot on.

Koshinn
03-15-14, 02:37
Multiculturalism strikes again.

What do you mean?

I guess I'll be the first one to say it. I don't want blind people driving cars and carrying guns in public.
Are you differentiating between legally blind without corrective lenses and completely blind? I know a few people with 20/20 corrected vision, but are legally blind without glasses or contacts. Would you deny such a person firearms?

At what point would someone's vision disqualify them from owning a firearm? Only complete blindness?

And as we always say, firearms are a right, driving a car is a privilege.

Hell, I personally can't read the biggest letter E on eye exams without correction, but I have 20/15 corrected. I'm not legally blind, but I can see their dilemma. Even without correction, I can place rounds accurately and reliably on a human's torso within 15 yds or so (the furthest distance in my domicile) with a T1... put the bright small red blur on the human sized blur and squeeze the trigger.

Caeser25
03-15-14, 06:52
No, we don't need Charles Bronson.. What we need in cases like this where there is no doubt of the perp's guilt is, upon being found guilty in court, for them to be taken to the nearest phone pole, tied to it, and executed on the spot, Within fifteen minutes of being sentenced. Their families will be charged with the cost of the ammo used, cost to incinerate their corpses, cost to dump the ashes in the landfill or sewer plant.

That's too quick. Wood chipper is much better.

davidjinks
03-15-14, 11:30
Brother, you and me speak the same language.

I try to educate. But no one wants to learn.

The enemy is denial. Filthy savages walk among us and all these daisy sniffers can do is pretend it isn't so. :mad:

Irish
03-15-14, 11:56
I need to go stick my head in ice water now...

Moose-Knuckle
03-15-14, 16:26
I need to go stick my head in ice water now...

When I get like that I find working a heavy bag helps. And then I go buy another case of ammo.

Irish
03-15-14, 16:57
When I get like that I find working a heavy bag helps.

I would, but I'm married, and my wife kinda frowns on me working heavy bags these days…

Or is that not what you meant. ;)

Moose-Knuckle
03-15-14, 17:03
I would, but I'm married, and my wife kinda frowns on me working heavy bags these days…

Ha, I see what you did there.

davidjinks
03-15-14, 18:08
I LOL'd.

My wife just called me chuckles...

glocktogo
03-17-14, 10:23
I LOL'd.

My wife just called me chuckles...

My wife had the heavy bags lightened. Much fun was lost. :(

SteveS
03-18-14, 20:23
They look like Obamas sons.

davidjinks
03-19-14, 10:12
I am sorry for your loss.

My wife had the heavy bags lightened. Much fun was lost. :(

davidjinks
03-19-14, 10:13
Excellent!

They look like Obamas sons.

TAZ
03-19-14, 11:28
What do you mean?

Are you differentiating between legally blind without corrective lenses and completely blind? I know a few people with 20/20 corrected vision, but are legally blind without glasses or contacts. Would you deny such a person firearms?

At what point would someone's vision disqualify them from owning a firearm? Only complete blindness?

And as we always say, firearms are a right, driving a car is a privilege.

Hell, I personally can't read the biggest letter E on eye exams without correction, but I have 20/15 corrected. I'm not legally blind, but I can see their dilemma. Even without correction, I can place rounds accurately and reliably on a human's torso within 15 yds or so (the furthest distance in my domicile) with a T1... put the bright small red blur on the human sized blur and squeeze the trigger.

My post, not belmont, stated that I didn't want blind people carrying guns and driving cars in public. By blind I meant someone who can't see enough to pass a basic eye exam. Say like the ones used at the DMV. Corrected vision I'm OK with. If you can't see shit and clearly identify threats and get rounds on that threat and only that threat I don't think you should be carrying a gun in public. Do what you want on your own property.

Moose-Knuckle
03-19-14, 11:58
Deleted.

Edited: Voluntarily cleaned up my own post, no offense intended.

glocktogo
03-19-14, 12:41
My post, not belmont, stated that I didn't want blind people carrying guns and driving cars in public. By blind I meant someone who can't see enough to pass a basic eye exam. Say like the ones used at the DMV. Corrected vision I'm OK with. If you can't see shit and clearly identify threats and get rounds on that threat and only that threat I don't think you should be carrying a gun in public. Do what you want on your own property.

How hard is it to indentify the threat if it is beating you senseless or assaulting you with a weapon? Not everyone needs to have the ability to thread a needle at 25 yards. Its all about knowing your limitations. If I woke up tomorrow and all I could see were shadows and outlines, I wouldn't relenquish my permit. I'd just understand that my use of lethal force sphere of operations would be greatly reduced. :(

Phillygunguy
03-19-14, 12:55
I hope these pieces of shit get raped and beaten every day in prison,

I also think Ill uses those pictures on a target for practice

WickedWillis
03-19-14, 13:03
I would love to watch these piles of human shit get curb stomped. Oh, sorry is that not PC?