PDA

View Full Version : State of California Is Now OFFICIALLY Insane And EVIL...

SteyrAUG
03-13-14, 16:12
They have been farking nuts for a long time, but we just turned a new corner.

Former Manson Family member Bruce Davis granted parole in California (http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/mar/13/former-manson-family-member-bruce-davis-granted-parole)

Davis has been serving a life sentence in a California state prison since his 1972 conviction for the murders of music teacher Gary Hinman, who was stabbed to death in July 1969, and stunt man Donald "Shorty" Shea, who was killed the following month.

All of the Manson family were supposed to get death, but then in an early act of insanity CA abolished the death penalty so their sentences were commuted to life.

But if a member of the damn Manson family can get paroled, who can't? Doesn't matter who you kill, how brutally you do it or what bizarrely insane motivation you had for random murder...if you do it in CA and you get old enough eventually a bunch of retards will grant you parole.

Unreal.

Just learned this isn't even the first one. Steve Grogan, a Manson Family member who was convicted of murdering Shea at Manson's direction, was released in the mid-1980s.

NWPilgrim
03-13-14, 16:42
One of the reasons pro death sentence. You can't be sure a future generation will understand the incorrigible evil of a serial killer. Best to put them in the dirt.

It is surprising the Manson killers did not get life WITHOUT PAROLE. how did they come up for it?

Moose-Knuckle
03-13-14, 16:42
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN3GbF9Bx6E

No.6
03-13-14, 16:46
Actually, they (CA) probably paroled him to keep from having to pay for expensive medical treatments (ie cancer). I've heard that here in TX, you're less likely to serve a full term if you're over 55 yo.

Kain
03-13-14, 16:50
Actually, they (CA) probably paroled him to keep from having to pay for expensive medical treatments (ie cancer). I've heard that here in TX, you're less likely to serve a full term if you're over 55 yo.

Without looking deeper into the case I would be willing to bet this is the case, at least to some degree. From what I remember from my studies 55 years of age plus is considered to be old age in the penal system. Most who are sentenced in their early life for long term or life will not see much past that age generally.

SteyrAUG
03-13-14, 17:07

Well hell what if a serial killer has AIDS? Save some bucks and let him out? How about we make him work for his Obamacare like everyone else.

skydivr
03-13-14, 17:36
Any bets we don't find him in a roadside ditch in 6 months full of holes?

Moose-Knuckle
03-13-14, 17:56

It be the worst case of um "suicide" we've seen in years. Poo bastard couldn't handle life on the outside and shot himself in tha back six times.

JBecker 72
03-13-14, 18:07
How long was he on death row for anyway? CA was executing people until about 7 or 8 years ago right?

No.6
03-13-14, 18:27

Nah, won't happen. Remember it's CA and any one with a beef against him will try to help Davis get counseling for his "issues".

It be the worst case of um "suicide" we've seen in years. Poo bastard couldn't handle life on the outside and shot himself in tha back six times.

That's only done in D.C. and specifically in the White House. Oh, and maybe in Chicago and Little Rock too.

Safetyhit
03-13-14, 18:29
One of the reasons pro death sentence. You can't be sure a future generation will understand the incorrigible evil of a serial killer. Best to put them in the dirt.

Very well said.