PDA

View Full Version : An Example Of Pure, True Strength

Safetyhit
05-24-08, 21:09
This man deserves recognition for both his sacrifice and his courage. I am sure all here will agree. Incredibly disappointing the horror some must go through because they tried to protect the innocent. Hopefully he finds his due justice on the other side.

Rest In Peace, Sergeant German.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,357969,00.html

ddemis
05-24-08, 23:46
What a story, most people would have been dead much sooner. That is true strength from within! Goodbye hero, we honor you!

tuff
05-25-08, 07:46
Damn, true story of a Hero that defied what life tossed at him...Rest in Peace..

RD62
05-25-08, 13:50
Semper Fi Marine.

God Speed.

-RD62

FJB
05-26-08, 05:37
Heaven's streets are now guarded by another great US Marine. RIP with the Lord, Sgt German.

I visited one of my Marines at Brooke Army Medical Center several weeks ago. It is an amazing facility filled with courageous Soldiers and Marines just like Sgt German. They all deserve our greatest admiration and respect.

The doctors and research being done at BAMC to help and improve the lives of these true warriors are all first class. Also, the Wounded Warrior Project is providing superb support opportunities for these heros and their families. If you have a few unused "sheckles" I recommend you send them to www.woundedwarriorproject.org as they'll put them to good use.

S/F

Robb Jensen
05-26-08, 06:30
RIP Sgt German.

Bat Guano
05-26-08, 13:14
Thanks for posting that on this Memorial Day. Whoof.

Gutshot John
05-26-08, 18:17
As happens so often when I hear of gentlemen whose greatness and humanity are defined in adversity and sacrifice.

I am humbled.

"A better man than I am"