PDA

View Full Version : A couple of snakes, Performance Centers and a classic

h2so4
03-20-14, 13:13
The revolver bug bit me hard last year. It took alot of time and effort to put together my little collection, but I did so at very reasonable prices. The only bad part is the $$ tied up in these and I wont ever sell them!

http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g340/kjr535/be47ba8a-ba39-46e9-aee0-15fd9b4a86b2_zps51ad2aaf.jpg

The S&W 329pd bagged me a hog this February. (please dont ask for pictures- not proud of it! haha). Its a great shooting gun for being light weight. It has the un-fluted SS cylinder, so that helps a touch.

627-4 PC has a trigger i didnt even know existed until I shot it. like the gold bead sites and who couldnt love 8 rounds of 357 mag? thats pushing about the same amount of energy down range as a 1911 :)

The Anaconda has box, sleeve, and papers. shot ~200 rounds and pretty near mint. I have not shot it yet...

Python- its pretty damn cool and I like shooting it :)

Trooper is hardly used. I bought it with intentions of shooting it instead of the python, but it has less wear and just as good (if not better) bluing.

JeremyW
03-22-14, 16:19
Nice collection. I love those Colts...

Straight Shooter
03-22-14, 20:18
SWEET indeed! If I could pick one, it'd be that middle S&W.

montanadave
03-22-14, 20:33
Go big or go home. Very nice collection. I'm still kicking myself for not buying a Python back in the day.

SeriousStudent
03-23-14, 00:58
Just my very humble opinion, but I always felt the newer models on the Trooper and Lawman were good revolvers, and were under-appreciated.

I have a 4" Lawman in the safe, and enjoy it a great deal. Very accurate, and quite a nice trigger straight from the factory. Sample of one, and all that. But it's a lot of fun.

A good friend has an Anaconda, and we are going to use it to obtain some delicious dead piggy goodness.

h2so4
04-04-14, 11:42
SWEET indeed! If I could pick one, it'd be that middle S&W.

Interesting choice! but a good one! Its trigger is something special. It feels like a 22lr when shooting 38spcl. The trigger is different, but every part as good as the python.

h2so4
04-04-14, 11:43
Just my very humble opinion, but I always felt the newer models on the Trooper and Lawman were good revolvers, and were under-appreciated.

I have a 4" Lawman in the safe, and enjoy it a great deal. Very accurate, and quite a nice trigger straight from the factory. Sample of one, and all that. But it's a lot of fun.

A good friend has an Anaconda, and we are going to use it to obtain some delicious dead piggy goodness.

I agree- the non snake colts are a bit under rated, but are increasing in price. the trooper is a tank for sure.
Have fun hunting piggies with the anaconda! I took a small piggie with the 329pd pictured above!

S391
04-04-14, 12:43
That Les Baer TRS is pretty nice as well..... You have good taste in handguns!

Fordtough25
04-04-14, 13:13
I have a 4" blued Python as well, although mine has the wood stocks. I love it, both looks, feel, function and accuracy. Shooting 38's through it is pleasant and fun! It handles 357's with ease as well, fantastic revolver! The rest of your collection rocks as well, good job!

kutz
04-04-14, 20:12
Pritty!