PDA

View Full Version : WTS/WTT: Epiphone Les Paul Ultra II Cherry Sunburst AAAA Quilt Top $650 Shipped

XxMerlinxX
03-24-14, 21:50
Hey guys, up for sale/trade I have a like new Epiphone Les Paul Ultra II in the Cherry Sunburst color. As you can see from the picture, it has a AAAA quilted maple top that is all one piece (not two pieces bookended together), which is pretty rare on an Epi. Also sports a very nice mahogany body as well as a rosewood fingerboard. This guitar was purchased for me as a birthday present last November, however I've come to the conclusion that I don't have the time/willpower to devote to learning how to play. Comes with all of the regular goodies that the Ultra II model gets, such as Grover tuners and the really snazzy built in Nanomag acoustic pickup. What this means is that you can turn down the regular pickups, run the Nanomag pickup, and you get a super clear acoustic sound. I'm also including all of my accessories such as a variety of picks, a Snark Super Tight tuner, D'Addario Friction Remover, 3 sets of Ernie Ball Regular Slinky Strings, 3 sets of Ernie Ball Super Slinky Strings, Roche-Thomas Bore Oil, and a 15ft American Planet guitar cable, which is about $100 in accessories.

Asking price for this is $650 shipped CONUS. Trades I'd be interested in would be any handguns 9mm or up in caliber, any tactical rifles, and any tactical shotguns. If you have something unique/nice that falls outside of those categories, doesn't hurt to shoot me an email/PM about it anyway. Please let me know if you have any questions and thanks for looking.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a142/XxMerlinxX/EpiLesPaul_zpse0b0ce13.jpg