PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys, please take this quick 10 question gun owner survey for a college project!

XtremeDuty22
03-26-14, 15:08
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5GBJHYS

This Survey is for a college research methods class in Criminology. I had to create a 10 question survey about anything in the world. I just have to show my teacher that I made one and had people take it. That's where it ends, simple as that. So I appreciate anyone willing to help. Feel free to be funny with comments or answers! Thanks!

Wolfpack45
03-26-14, 15:32
Done. Post the results when its done for us.

Failure2Stop
03-26-14, 15:48
This is a GD thread. Additional identical threads will be deleted.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Koshinn
03-26-14, 15:50
This is a GD thread. Additional identical threads will be deleted.

The other thread had good responses that I think are worth keeping via a merge.

Interesting thing to note - the OP doesn't have enough posts to actually post in the GD, so I don't think he can even respond to the thread anymore.

Failure2Stop
03-26-14, 15:52
The other thread had good responses that I think are worth keeping via a merge.

Interesting thing to note - the OP doesn't have enough posts to actually post in the GD, so I don't think he can even respond to the thread anymore.

I'll merge them here in a bit.

WickedWillis
03-26-14, 15:58
Done.

Safetyhit
03-26-14, 16:06
If you expect serious participation then with all due respect I would refrain from asking about the zombie apocalypse or choosing between shooting cannons/tanks and shooting firearms (not that most don't care for shooting cannons and tanks). Just a friendly FYI, we appreciate your overall viewpoint where it's needed most.

UDT
03-26-14, 16:15
Done!

Caeser25
03-26-14, 16:25
Done.

WickedWillis
03-26-14, 17:04
If you expect serious participation then with all due respect I would refrain from asking about the zombie apocalypse or choosing between shooting cannons/tanks and shooting firearms (not that most don't care for shooting cannons and tanks). Just a friendly FYI, we appreciate your overall viewpoint where it's needed most.

Even though we do now have an advertiser on the site that flashes an ad that says "Build your Zombie AR here!" You do make a very good point. The survey wasn't terrible but it was cheesy in the aspects you mentioned.

Mauser KAR98K
03-26-14, 17:19

I agree with this. I think the question should have been worded if you were to have only one firearm due to some sort of hypothetical circumstances, what would you choose. (fiance, finances, divorce, whatever).

Moose-Knuckle
03-26-14, 17:21
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a144/AKS-74/AdmiralAckbaritsatrap_zpsc85af0ce.jpg (http://s10.photobucket.com/user/AKS-74/media/AdmiralAckbaritsatrap_zpsc85af0ce.jpg.html)

Whiskey_Bravo
03-26-14, 17:26
done, can't say my answers ended up being all that serious thought :)

polydeuces
03-27-14, 09:50
Done.
Please post results.
THX

Koshinn
03-27-14, 10:56
4. What firearm do you wish to own in the future?
A phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range.

WickedWillis
03-27-14, 11:11
4. What firearm do you wish to own in the future?
A phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range.

40 Watt plasma rifle minimum. I like the velocity of the 60 Watt, I just have difficulty controlling the recoil.

Koshinn
03-27-14, 11:26
40 Watt plasma rifle minimum. I like the velocity of the 60 Watt, I just have difficulty controlling the recoil.

It's all about shot placement. You get more discharges out of a standard power pack with a 40 watt plasma rifle than with a 60 watt plasma rifle, giving you more chances to make the critical hit.

Plus with the lesser amount of recoil, you can place follow up shots quicker and more accurately leading back again to more discharges and better shot placement with the 40 watt.

If you can't even shoot a 60 watt very well, I'd consider selling it on the EE and picking up a 40 watt. Your wallet, your back, and your family will thank you in the long run.

markm
03-27-14, 11:30
NSA trap!

Clem
03-27-14, 13:25
Done.
Please post the results. I'd like to see how others responded. :D

SteveL
03-27-14, 13:46
Done.