PDA

View Full Version : WTS/WTT: Mystery Ranch Navy M5.8

CJGarza
03-27-14, 23:24
I have a Mystery Ranch M5.8 pack in AOR1. This is NOT a commercially produced product from Mystery Ranch. I e-mailed them for some information and although they were not inclined to say too much about their deal with the US military, I did get some information. It was made for a Navy group out of Alaska. It has a capacity of 5800 cubic inches, and that it'pocket distribution is similar to the Grizzly pack that they used to make including the detachable lid that doubles as a daypack. I got it in almost brand new condition and has only been around the house and one day hike. It has no stains or tears anywhere on it. It is a fantastic pack but I simply have no use for it and it is hard to justify keeping it. I'd prefer to trade for a other useful items such as: Hilleberg Bivanorak ,Mec Tarn 2 or 3 tent, Portable stove of some kind, a water filtration system. Sig Sauer P226 9mm or .40S&W parts, night sites, holsters, Surefire lights. Leatherman Wave multitool. Perhaps a hunting rifle (I'm partial to lever action rifles). Multiple trade offers are welcome. Please send offers via PM

SALE PRICE $300, but I will consider offers.

Pics to follow.

CJGarza
03-27-14, 23:27

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CJGarza
03-29-14, 23:56
Back up. Feel free to make trade offers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk