PDA

View Full Version : WTS: ESSTAC Trim Bush, Dbl Pistol Mag Pouch, Coyote, Blade-Tec P30 pouch

Bogart
03-31-14, 14:34
I have an ESSTAC Trim Bush (hold 4 M4 mags) chest rig in Coyote Tan and an ESSTAC double pistol mag pouch, also in Coyote Tan. Both have seen very little use and are in close to new condition. I really don't use them and am looking to move up to a PC so they need to go.

The only issue with the chest rig is the straps. I put some small eyelets through them in an attempt to connect them together with p-cord to keep them from crossing together higher up on my back (and I suck at sewing which is why I tried this route.) Functionally I see no problem with the straps, and once they're let out more (I'm not a real big guy) I don't see that they should cause any problems at all.

However, as a result of this, I'm willing to let the chest rig go for $75 shipped. New, it costs $140. The pistol mag pouch I'd like to get $25 shipped since they're in practically new shape. New, they go for $30. Both together I will sell for $90 shipped.

I also have a Blade-Tech spare mag holder for a P30 mag that I will let go for $20 shipped.

PM me with any questions or pictures.

Bogart
04-11-14, 21:02
Bump to top.

Make me an offer. Any offer.

Bogart
04-14-14, 13:29
***CHEST RIG SOLD***

P30 mag pouch still available