PDA

View Full Version : My first BCM build

BigKid70
04-03-14, 20:51
Hey guys here is my first build. I built this rifle to be tough, reliable and accurate. I have not shot it yet but will post when I do.

Upper:
BCM upper receiver
BCM BCG
BCM 16" BFH mid length government profile barrel 1/7 twist
Daniel Defence 12 lite rail
Standard bird cage
Troy iron sights
Eotech XPS2-2
BCM ambi gunfighter charging handle
BCM low profile gas block
Daniel Defence gas tube

Lower:
Stag arms lower
Rock River arms lower parts kit with a 2 stage national match trigger.
Magpul moe + grip
Spikes tactical buffer tube with spikes buffer and spring
Magpul CTR butt stock
Magpul ASAP sling mount
Bad Ass ambi safety (not shown in picture)

promiseofwar
04-11-14, 18:35
Any reason why you didn't go BCM lower?

BigKid70
04-11-14, 19:04
I have never seen any BCM products never mind a lower in any of the gun shops in my area. I bought the lower during the rush and have built it up to what you see today. BCM lowers where impossible to get my hands on at the time.

Iraqgunz
04-12-14, 01:00
It's also irrelevant to the build. A lower is a housing unit. As long as it is made correctly it doesn't matter much.

Any reason why you didn't go BCM lower?

user
04-12-14, 02:13
Nice stick

BigKid70
04-12-14, 07:23
Yes I agree the Stag lower has a great fit and finish. I have no complaints what so ever. I made sure that the barrel and the bolt carrier where top notch. I spared no expense on the rest of the rifle. I have since removed the Rock river arms 2 stage trigger and put in a ALG combat. I've heard mixed reviews about the spikes buffer so I'm going to do some comparisons to a stock buffer.

promiseofwar
04-12-14, 10:21
I have never seen any BCM products never mind a lower in any of the gun shops in my area. I bought the lower during the rush and have built it up to what you see today. BCM lowers where impossible to get my hands on at the time.

I understand that, kinda like 22LR ammo. I was just wondering since I am putting together a BCM.

BigKid70
04-12-14, 12:01
Thats cool I've been working on this build for about a year along with a Seekins build which I hope to post soon. We'll have fun with your build.

MoCop
04-12-14, 18:16
Good looking rifle.

promiseofwar
04-12-14, 18:45
Thats cool I've been working on this build for about a year along with a Seekins build which I hope to post soon. We'll have fun with your build.

Seekins is nice! Look forward to seeing your end product!

BigKid70
04-17-14, 11:04
I'll post some pictures of the Seekins this weekend and if all goes as planned I'll have a report on how the is shooting.