PDA

View Full Version : Drop-in key mod handguard availability?

J4ggy
04-19-14, 11:31
I'm prepared to get the drop-in Troy Delta rail, however, before I do I wanted to see if anyone knew if a similar key mod version is available by another manufacturer or if anything is in the pipeline. My google search had not produced any results. Any insight would be appreciated.

CCK
04-19-14, 12:11
I'm prepared to get the drop-in Troy Delta rail, however, before I do I wanted to see if anyone knew if a similar key mod version is available by another manufacturer or if anything is in the pipeline. My google search had not produced any results. Any insight would be appreciated.

MI makes one, not freefloat obviously.

J4ggy
04-19-14, 12:57
Thanks CCK. I've seen the one you speak of but it's a quad rail. I'm looking for a rail that extends past the fixed front sight.

E_Johnson
04-19-14, 15:20
Thanks CCK. I've seen the one you speak of but it's a quad rail. I'm looking for a rail that extends past the fixed front sight.

By your initial post I took "drop-in" to mean a non free floated handguard, but from this it sounds like you are looking for a free floated one that allows your fixed front sight post to still be used?

If that's the case, try this one from fortis: http://fortismfg.com/image/cache/data/REV%E2%84%A2/REV%209FSP/REV-Carbine-A-640x480.jpg

there is also a mid length version. Hope that helps.