PDA

View Full Version : SCOTUS upholds MI ban on affirmative-action . . .

Moose-Knuckle
04-22-14, 18:17
What do you know, some good news for a change. Now I hope this snowballs and this sort of politically correct racism is challenged all across the country.

Michigan's ban on affirmative action upheld by Supreme Court

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/22/justice/scotus-michigan-affirmative-action/

ABNAK
04-22-14, 18:55
What do you know, some good news for a change. Now I hope this snowballs and this sort of politically correct racism is challenged all across the country.

Good luck with that considering the shitstain-in-chief we have. He doesn't let things like court rulings or Congress get in his way (unless of course the ruling or legislation happen to go in his favor).

Eurodriver
04-22-14, 18:58
Did you notice that even Breyer sided with the majority?

If Obama replaces one of the 5, we are toast. Obama's nominations are way out there.

Irish
04-22-14, 21:11
Good on the Supreme Court, for a change.

ABNAK
04-22-14, 21:39
Did you notice that even Breyer sided with the majority?

If Obama replaces one of the 5, we are toast. Obama's nominations are way out there.

Has Breyer EVER voted to the "right" on anything before the SCOTUS other than this?

Straight Shooter
04-22-14, 22:01
I swear, Im damn glad about this ruling, but its to where you cant NEVER tell what these people will rule. I would have lost money on this one.

rocsteady
04-24-14, 15:52
During a news report on this I heard an interesting phrase as a talking head referred to affirmative action as " using racism to fix racism". I think that about sums it up.