PDA

View Full Version : Any leads on where to find Accurate 1680?

scrawnym4
04-29-14, 09:24
Does anyone by any chance know where one could find some Accurate 1680? Hell for that matter I would take just about any other powder for the 300blk (H110, LIL Gun ect...)

Thanks in advance!

Onyx Z
04-29-14, 10:56
Ha, good luck! I was lucky enough to find 8lbs of LilGun about a year ago on Powder Valley for my plinking ammo. H110 seems to have completely disappeared from the shelves. If you're on facebook, subscribe to them and get notifications so you can have the best opportunity to get what you want while they last, which is typically a few minutes to an hour.

FWIW, I don't hoard, but I buy my chosen powders when I find them, not when I need them.

scrawnym4
04-29-14, 18:00
Thanks! I will have to check them out. Trying to find it is ridiculousness! I have tons of brass prepped, primers, and projectiles, but I can't find the powders to save my life!

Sent from my SCH-I915 using Tapatalk

MR_X
04-29-14, 21:50
See if you can call the Cabelas in Wheeling WV. Pretty sure saw some there today. They have a lot of powder in stock that isn't advertised in their website including some Winchester 748 and 296.

Or

Worst case senerio= overpriced.

https://reloadingunlimited.com/product-category/reloading-components/powders/hodgdon/

GunnutAF
04-30-14, 00:12
The last Lil'Gun I found was at Cabelas! Grabbed the last 2 cans! That was about 6 months ago. I bought 1lb of 1680 off a friend who was sell some inherieted stuff! Got 2 lbs of IMR 4064 3 weeks ago ! I thank God I stocked up on powder in 2013!

Onyx Z
04-30-14, 00:58
See if you can call the Cabelas in Wheeling WV. Pretty sure saw some there today. They have a lot of powder in stock that isn't advertised in their website including some Winchester 748 and 296.

Or

Worst case senerio= overpriced.

https://reloadingunlimited.com/product-category/reloading-components/powders/hodgdon/

Holy moly those prices are outrageous.

30 cal slut
04-30-14, 09:41
i guess i have a pound of A1680 and lilgun available for what i paid for them ($25 apiece + shipping).

have no 300 AAC blackout to shoot, now that my Remington Model 7 got recalled. :angry:

scrawnym4
05-08-14, 22:43
i guess i have a pound of A1680 and lilgun available for what i paid for them ($25 apiece + shipping).

have no 300 AAC blackout to shoot, now that my Remington Model 7 got recalled. :angry:

I guess the problem would probably be the shipping. The haz mat fee would be a little much to pay for just one pound. I really wish I could find some of this stuff locally, but it doesn't look like that is going to happen any time soon.