PDA

View Full Version : Tactical Response, The Fight: Force-on-Force Scenarios, Gilbert, AZ

yasnevo
09-14-06, 18:05
Tactical Response is returning to Arizona to offer The Fight: Force-on-Force Scenarios course in Gilbert, AZ. This class was offered earlier in September and it was hugely popular with the students. Many voiced that they want this course to be offered again bofore the end of the year.

December 8th 2006 The Fight Primer in Gilbert, AZ
December 9-10th 2006 The Fight: Force-on-Force Gilbert, AZ
Go here to register: http://www.tacticalresponse.com/training/schedule.php

The primer is required for students who have not taken Fighting Pistol or an equivalent class from another school. The primer is class room only lectures, however it does cost extra. Check the link for more information.

This class is going to fill up quick. Register and guarantee your spot in the class.

yasnevo
11-14-06, 19:09
For a video advertisement of the course, go to: http://www.cavalryarms.com/vids/FoF.wmv

There are spaces available and we hope to see you there.

SethB
11-14-06, 21:40
Yancey, where is my rock star poster to go with my rock star video? ;)

yasnevo
11-15-06, 19:45
We can make one for you... of course, it will be considered evidence ;)

Y-

RyanB
11-15-06, 22:55
That vid SOOO makes me want to come down there. Seth....roll out the couch and come get me at the airport!

SethB
11-16-06, 11:36
Considering the end that one of your fellow role players came to... I may need all the help I can get.

yasnevo
11-18-06, 00:56
Ryan, I am sure we can find you accomadations somewhere...
and...if needed, i am also sure you can be picked up at the airport...

Now, when does your flight arrive?
;)

Y-

RyanB
11-18-06, 20:32
I will see if I can get enrolled...if so, accomodations are easy--Seth is my brother and he had BETTER let me have his couch!

I missed Fighting Pistol in CO--too late to withdraw and get my $400 back. Damn, that sucked.

yasnevo
11-21-06, 00:54
Condolences on SethB being you brother ;)
Nah, kidding, Seth is a good guy...
Not a bad gunfighter either...

We all are learning...

Y-