PDA

View Full Version : Aimpoint Micro T-1 package

Sixgunner
05-06-14, 21:18
I'll be ordering a T-1 in the next few weeks. I think the best deal so far is from Larue Tactical with the LT660 mount. I've heard they ship in a plastic bag. Do they come with owners manual, wrench or just in a bag?

Thanks!

grnamin
05-06-14, 21:25
Not sure about now, but a year and a half ago, the manual, mount adjustment wrench, extra screws, thread locker and T-1 tool came in a ziploc bag.

Sixgunner
05-06-14, 22:06
Thanks!!

grnamin
05-06-14, 22:15
You're welcome. Excellent choice on the Larue combo.

TooQuiet
05-07-14, 10:31
Ordered mine 2 months ago. Got mounted micro, adjustment tool, manual, larue hat, dillo and bonus dillo dust!

TxRaptor
05-07-14, 10:59
Honestly I think the deal from G&R Tactical is better.

Grant's package deal is close to the price that LaRue offers and his comes with a free Tango Down T1 cover. It appears he has the LaRue high mount in stock as well. I think he also has a discount code for M4C members but I could be wrong. I'm in the process of saving up to order from him but if anyone has even better deals than G&R or LaRue, I'm sure the OP (myself included) would appreciate it.

Jwknutson17
05-07-14, 12:11
From Larue, you get everything just like from Aimpoint minus the box. Few months ago there LT660 mount with T1 combo were 625. Now 648 or so. Grant has some good deals and are right at the same price point. Depends if you want the Dillo dust, bottle opener, stickers, and hat from Larue. Also, there are some good deals to be had on T1's right here on M4C. I just let a brand new T1 go for 500 shipped with low mount. And folks are selling the LT660 or AMD 1/3 mounts for 70 to 90 bucks new. Found a new T1 on gunbroker about 4 months ago for 450 shipped. So there are deals to be had if you are patient.

G&R, Larue, or finding a deal on here are all good ways to go. Cant go wrong.

srsbiz
05-07-14, 13:04
Glad you pointed that out.. Think I'll be going with Grant once again.. Didn't know he had the free T1 cover.
For me LaRue will cost a ton more since I live in TX and the tax will jack up the price.

Grant's package deal is close to the price that LaRue offers and his comes with a free Tango Down T1 cover. It appears he has the LaRue high mount in stock as well. I think he also has a discount code for M4C members but I could be wrong. I'm in the process of saving up to order from him but if anyone has even better deals than G&R or LaRue, I'm sure the OP (myself included) would appreciate it.

snakedoctor
05-07-14, 13:13
Contact Joe from Strohman Enterprises. I'd bet my last dollar that he'll have the best package deal pricing out there.

Sixgunner
05-07-14, 18:09

I really like those Tango Down covers. I may shoot him an email about the discount.

Thank you all!