PDA

View Full Version : Need Holster Advice for Glock 34 with RMR and Streamlight TLR-1

ptmccain
05-12-14, 17:58
Does anyone have any recommendations for a good retention holster that I can use on my battle belt, preferrebly a drop/offset model that mounts on a belt.

The pistol I need it for is a Glock 34.

I need it to work with a Trijicon RMR and a Streamlight TLR-1

Would appreciate any suggestions/recommendations.

Thanks.

Voodoo_Man
05-12-14, 18:37
how much retention are you looking for?

http://www.safariland.com/DutyGear/product.aspx?pid=6354DO

ptmccain
05-12-14, 18:52
That looks very promising, but I would not want it as a thigh holster, but as a drop/offset from my battle belt.

I've sent Safariland a note on it.

ptmccain
05-16-14, 07:57
Thanks for all the great advice everyone. Wanted to follow up and let ya'll know what I decided to do, and did.

I contacted Blace-Tech and received a fast and informative reply.

They explained how to place an order and have it customized.

So, in a few weeks, I'll have a BladeTech holster, D/OH, custom made for my Glock 34, with a cut out for my RMR, and custom made/formed bottom of the holster to allow for my threaded barrel, with room for my x300 Surefire light (decided to go with it over Streamlight, which is now on my G19). I got it in olive drab to go along with my multicam battle belt (its' all about the look, don'tcha know).

Very friendly and helpful folks at BladeTech.

Price? $85.00 plus $8 for USPS Priority Mail.

El Cid
05-16-14, 08:36
I see you already made a purchase, but for future reference here is a photo I posted in the Drop Leg discussion a while back. It's the same DO ALS holster linked by VooDoo, but mounted to a QLS system on a UBL. You can also mount the holster directly to the UBL w/o using the QLS parts. It clears body armor, but isn't attached to the leg.

http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz209/El_CidAF_ResQ/photo_zps44b341c8.jpg[/QUOTE]

ptmccain
05-16-14, 09:00
Thanks, that's my next purchase. Just didn't want to shell out that much $$ right now, but you have convinced me that's my next holster for my set up.

Bookmarking for future reference.