PDA

View Full Version : Illegal Alien Drunk Driver kills off duty Cop.

markm
05-16-14, 13:08
I drove past this scene a few hours after it happened. Seems the media is pretty hush hush on this animal being here illegally.

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/local/mesa/article_d0ebd600-dc87-11e3-b73b-0019bb2963f4.html

SilverBullet432
05-16-14, 13:33
Drunks will be drunks, illegal or not. Rest in peace officer Mendoza.

markm
05-16-14, 13:40
This asshole never should have been in our country.

It's a damned shame that these roaches always end up killing someone good. They never end up killing or victimizing the racists in the pro illegal activist ranks.

This cop had done A LOT of community improvement in his beat. Ran off the drug dealers and opened the park up for a safe place for decent people to go.

Eurodriver
05-16-14, 13:44
Agreed.

Why they have to run into preschools and not the local Uhuru house is beyond me.

markm
05-16-14, 13:53
Ofc Mendoza was on one of our single lane transitions and had no chance. I hate those things and avoid them as much as possible.

markm
05-16-14, 14:00
Agreed.

Why they have to run into preschools and not the local Uhuru house is beyond me.

Something like that did recently happen. Some scum bag felon rammed another driver off the road, that vehicle crashed into a wall and killed a kid I believe.

TMS951
05-16-14, 15:06
Is something actually going to happen to him or will they just deport him?

Moose-Knuckle
05-16-14, 15:54
I drove past this scene a few hours after it happened. Seems the media is pretty hush hush on this animal being here illegally.

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/local/mesa/article_d0ebd600-dc87-11e3-b73b-0019bb2963f4.html

I'd be interested to see how many priors this POS has.

Moose-Knuckle
05-16-14, 15:55
[QUOTE=SilverBullet432;1915889]Drunks will be drunks, illegal or not.QUOTE]

While I get what you are saying, the rub is that if this POS was not allowed in the country in the first place the officer would still be alive.

Eurodriver
05-16-14, 16:15
Something like that did recently happen. Some scum bag felon rammed another driver off the road, that vehicle crashed into a wall and killed a kid I believe.

Yeah happened right by me.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/09/us/florida-day-care-center-crash/

interfan
05-16-14, 16:25
RIP Officer Mendoza. My good friend was hit in California by a similar POS last year. He was OK, car a total loss, the guy was allowed to walk away after the police just impounded his (now totally destroyed) car. Drunk as a skunk with half a twelve pack of empties on the floor. Due to a California policy of local agencies not reporting, questioning, or enforcing immigration status, the cop had to just let him go. The guy had no ID, no insurance, nothing. Luckily for my friend it was only a car that insurance replaced, not life or limb. My God grant Officer Mendoza and his family/friends peace.

Now about the term "illegal alien" - The appropriate term is "unregistered Democrat"

TXBK
05-16-14, 16:35
Is something actually going to happen to him or will they just deport him?

The POS is deceased, also.

gunrunner505
05-16-14, 18:24
Yeah happened right by me.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/09/us/florida-day-care-center-crash/

We don't shoot enough people that need to be shot. What a piece or trash. Does Florida have an express lane for the death penalty?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

SeriousStudent
05-16-14, 18:34
My thoughts and prayers are with Officer Mendoza's family, friends and fellow officers.

Eurodriver
05-16-14, 19:35
We don't shoot enough people that need to be shot. What a piece or trash. Does Florida have an express lane for the death penalty?

Are you serious? He'll get 8 years max.

Eurodriver
05-16-14, 19:36
RIP Officer Mendoza. My good friend was hit in California by a similar POS last year. He was OK, car a total loss, the guy was allowed to walk away after the police just impounded his (now totally destroyed) car. Drunk as a skunk with half a twelve pack of empties on the floor. Due to a California policy of local agencies not reporting, questioning, or enforcing immigration status, the cop had to just let him go. The guy had no ID, no insurance, nothing. Luckily for my friend it was only a car that insurance replaced, not life or limb. My God grant Officer Mendoza and his family/friends peace.

Now about the term "illegal alien" - The appropriate term is "unregistered Democrat"

Is this serious? Come on, it has to be embellished at least somewhat.

gunrunner505
05-16-14, 20:24
Are you serious? He'll get 8 years max.

I can dream can't I?

black22rifle
05-16-14, 20:33
I doubt he was drunk his BAC was .02

TXBK
05-16-14, 20:53
Since the article stated 3x the legal limit, I will assume that it is a typo and his BAC was actually 0.238. POS will get nothing, because he is deceased.

That fact that he is deceased is actually a blessing to the family of Officer Mendoza and mankind. He would have most likely not received his just rewards, otherwise.

Thank you Officer Mendoza for your service and may you rest in peace. Officer Mendoza may not have lost his life in vain. The POS may have killed an entire family or worse had he not been stopped.

interfan
05-17-14, 00:22

Unfortunately no. The incident happened in Encinitas in San Diego County. There has been political pressure on California LE to make California more hospitable to pre-democrats. Now there's a law, the TRUST Act, that prohibits immigration holds and many arrests of illegals. Illegals can also get driver's licenses and many counties are "sanctuary counties" (LA, SF, etc.) where ICE isn't very welcome and does not get much local cooperation.

http://www.catrustact.org/ Where shitheads can report "unjust" treatment

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2013/10/23/new_california_laws_protect_illegal_immigrants_120424.html News story #1

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2014/04/06/immigration-deportation-trust-act/ News story #2

http://www.latimes.com/local/la-me-brown-immigration-20131006-story.html#page=1 News story #3

This is the future for America under "immigration reform" and "amnesty."

Iraqgunz
05-17-14, 04:22
It wouldn't surprise me. A friend in LA County a few years back was hit by an illegal and had his vehicle wiped out. The drive was given a citation for no drivers license and insurance as the cause of the accident and was simply allowed to walk from the scene.

And now we know that ICE release 36000 illegals some of which were convicted of murder, rape, etc...

glocktogo
05-19-14, 11:22
RIP Ofc. Mendoza, prayers for his family.

There are several bars in my AOR that cater to "undocumented immigrants". We refer to those bars as "honeypots".

markm
05-19-14, 13:23
We had 3 wrong way freeway drivers in 7 days with a total of 7 dead. The world is just filled with completely retarded idiots.

The last one was a 68 year old Grandma and a Grandson about 9 years old. What God Damned Grandma is driving the wrong way on the freeway a 1:30am with a kid who should be in bed????

Cincinnatus
05-19-14, 15:56
We had 3 wrong way freeway drivers in 7 days with a total of 7 dead. The world is just filled with completely retarded idiots.

The last one was a 68 year old Grandma and a Grandson about 9 years old. What God Damned Grandma is driving the wrong way on the freeway a 1:30am with a kid who should be in bed????
At first glance, you are right that there seems no honest reason to be out at that hour, but at second glance....
I have a 9 yr old and his grandmother, one of them, is that age. I can think of several reasons they might be on the road at that hour:
Kid is at grandma's staying the night, gets sick, needs to go to ER; mom and dad had emergency and needed grandma to pick up kid; driving home from summer camp took longer than expected.... The list of legitimate reasons is potentially endless, though the list of deadbeat, irresponsible reasons could likewise be endless, too. :cool:

jmoney
05-19-14, 16:36
I doubt he was drunk his BAC was .02
I don't think that was the right BAC, even then, intoxication is not based just on BAC, it is usually 1 of three ways to prove it.

It wouldn't surprise me. A friend in LA County a few years back was hit by an illegal and had his vehicle wiped out. The drive was given a citation for no drivers license and insurance as the cause of the accident and was simply allowed to walk from the scene.

And now we know that ICE release 36000 illegals some of which were convicted of murder, rape, etc...

I read that and just wanted to scream. I seriously doubt many people understand how difficult is it to get someone convicted in the first place. Any populated county these days has jury pools that walk in the door with a hatred for police and refuse to convict anyone. Then try working to deal with someone that has immigration holds, which sometimes tacks on an entire 6 additional months to the process. Even then half the time ICE will have their hands bound.

This stuff has got to stop.

trinydex
05-19-14, 17:03
While I get what you are saying, the rub is that if this POS was not allowed in the country in the first place the officer would still be alive.

well the illegality of the person in the united states did not prevent him from getting into the united states. the idea that he may have been previously encountered and deported is possible to probable depending on what area he resided in, but is not 100% guaranty that he would not have killed this officer.

trinydex
05-19-14, 17:05

bear in mind further there is a separation between california state law enforcement and federal law enforcement databases and information transfer procedures now. california is a harbor state.

Eurodriver
05-19-14, 19:44

This is infuriating.

CGSteve
05-20-14, 01:13
This is infuriating.

Since this is finally "my lane", I want to corroborate this. I don't know about CA, but I have personally witnessed time and again illegal aliens convicted with sex crimes against children go through what is called Operation Streamline (OSL) where the max sentence is 180 days. Multiple aggravated DUIs are also the norm with many of those placed on the OSL docket. It isn't the system that pisses me off, it's the ignorance of the general public. Almost daily, we have observers (it is an open court) from the student and religious activist community who come in and sob (literally) at the injustice of OSL. Sure, not every man and woman on trial is scum, but these "activists" are oblivious to the fact that we have CHOMOs, drug mules/drug dealers, foot guides, and gang members (Paisa and Sur 13 being the most common) who have been convicted of various property and violent crime amongst them.

Also, don't be too hard on ICE, they are operating with bureaucratically tied hands as I'm sure many of you current and former mil members understand [and no I am not suggesting expansion of powers allowing for suppression of freedoms and violation of American rights, just merely talking policy].

Moose-Knuckle
05-20-14, 01:59
well the illegality of the person in the united states did not prevent him from getting into the united states. the idea that he may have been previously encountered and deported is possible to probable depending on what area he resided in, but is not 100% guaranty that he would not have killed this officer.

Well caca, I guess his madre should have swallowed.

SteveS
05-21-14, 10:26
It is not his fault he is an oppressed illegal.

J-Dub
05-21-14, 11:13
Bottom line is, he'll get off scot free since all he has to do is go get some more fake I.D.'s. Since lets face it, who knows what the guys real name/identity is, so he'll just pay for another and leave his old identity behind....off fo' free..

Plus I.C.E. wont do anything, unless the arresting Officer put an I.C.E. hold on him, to force them to do their job.

P.S., even if he only had a .02 BAC (which is probably a typo) the at fault driver could still be driving impaired.

interfan
05-21-14, 13:33
Plus I.C.E. wont do anything, unless the arresting Officer put an I.C.E. hold on him, to force them to do their job.

This can't be done in California. That is what the Trust Act is about.

Next, the CDC will create an illegal alien version of "hood sickness" so they can get disability payments.

glocktogo
05-21-14, 22:26
Just found out today that I got a criminal illegal with priors picked up on an $11K fraud case by ICE-HSI. He'll go through asset forfeiture before deportation (owns a business). It might not be much (except to the complainant) , but it still makes me happy! :D