PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Aimpoint PRO, ANIB

afff_667
05-16-14, 14:40
I accumulated a few things for a project that was once going a certain way, but I've changed directions and would like to sell some of those items to fund the new project. I've got an ANIB, unmolested Aimpoint PRO with original mount that I bought late last year (from SKD, I believe) and have yet to mount or do anything with it. In fact, I only opened the box to make sure everything was there and to take a look at it and then promptly put it in the safe where it has sat for several months along with a couple of other things for that project (please see my posting in another section for a DD rail, https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?151476-DD-Omega-Rail-7-0-ANIB-Condition).

I'm asking $380 shipped/insured via UPS (or USPS if you prefer) with payment to be made via USPS money order. I am not looking for trades at this time as I'm looking to build a war chest for another project. I'll have this thing boxed up and ready to ship within 12 to 24 hours of receipt of payment and will immediately send purchaser the tracking info. I believe my pricing to be fair considering recent increases, but feel free to let me know if it's out of line.

I'll take a picture of it later and try to post, but it's brand new, unused, and still in the box with the original mount and all paperwork intact. PM for more info or to directly request photos.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

afff_667
05-21-14, 18:24
I'm going to bump this up....make me a REASONABLE offer on this ANIB Aimpoint PRO. I'd really like to sell it to help with another project, and I know that there's someone out there who needs a new Aimpoint PRO. Again, brand new in the box as I received it from SKD several months ago. All paperwork is intact.