PDA

View Full Version : Aimpoint H-1 +LaRue Tall mount?

calviroman
06-02-08, 20:27
Hi,

I have decided to get an Aimpoint H-1 (basically a T-1 thats not designed for NVG compatibility), with the tall LaRue mount that allows alower 1/3 co-witness for the irons. The rifle is a S&W M&P15 (a very new one).

My question - does Aimpoint offer any active duty military discount or pricing? I know many companies do (S&W does). I emailed Aimpoint customer service but never got a response. If not - where is the cheapest place to buy these two items?

Thanks for your help,
Calvin

C4IGrant
06-02-08, 20:31
Hi,

I have decided to get an Aimpoint H-1 (basically a T-1 thats not designed for NVG compatibility), with the tall LaRue mount that allows alower 1/3 co-witness for the irons. The rifle is a S&W M&P15 (a very new one).

My question - does Aimpoint offer any active duty military discount or pricing? I know many companies do (S&W does). I emailed Aimpoint customer service but never got a response. If not - where is the cheapest place to buy these two items?

Thanks for your help,
Calvin

If you would call Aimpoint, they would most likely send you too us. ;)

We do offer member discounts on Aimpoints.

C4

calviroman
06-02-08, 21:14
Thanks - is that ADM SOCOM mount as good as a LaRue? I heard that it was a bit heavier (as the LaRue is fairly hollow). Anybody know the weight difference between the two.

Out of curiousity - do you also package the H-1 with the LaRue or am I on my own if I want to go that route?

Thanks,
Calvin

C4IGrant
06-03-08, 08:29
Thanks - is that ADM SOCOM mount as good as a LaRue? I heard that it was a bit heavier (as the LaRue is fairly hollow). Anybody know the weight difference between the two.

Out of curiousity - do you also package the H-1 with the LaRue or am I on my own if I want to go that route?

Thanks,
Calvin

I believe that it is. The ADM mounts are 1 ounce heavier than the LT Micro mounts.

We do offer the Micro's with LT mounts as well.

C4