PDA

View Full Version : Obozo choking off bank credit to gun dealers

30 cal slut
05-19-14, 10:19
mfer

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/may/18/targeted-gun-sellers-say-high-risk-label-from-feds/

Gun retailers say the Obama administration is trying to put them out of business with regulations and investigations that bypass Congress and choke off their lines of credit, freeze their assets and prohibit online sales.

Voodoochild
05-19-14, 10:38
Gun manufacturers need to come together and form their own bank and credit card company and processing firm. Setup a legit answer to paypal. That would be epic.

rjacobs
05-19-14, 11:02
Gun manufacturers need to come together and form their own bank and credit card company and processing firm. Setup a legit answer to paypal. That would be epic.

Somebody has, McMillan maybe it was. I looked into it. The prices were VERY high I thought.

murphman
05-19-14, 11:11
I don't think Paypal is on the side of 2A. If I remember correctly over the past few years paypal was freezing accounts and money transfers that were firearms related. Have they since changed their tune?

Grand58742
05-19-14, 11:17
This part is hilarious:

In an interview with The Times, Mr. Riese said the cost of doing business with gun retailers outweighs the benefits for some banks, given that regulators deem the industry as “risky,” state laws vary on the sale of guns and ammunition, and the Justice Department’s enforcement.

So a segment of the market, one that has not only grown, but continued to outperform many others over the past decade is "risky?"

a1fabweld
05-19-14, 13:35
I believe there are plenty of rich Conservatives who will create their own line of financing to keep this thing alive. But Omaba is a dirty co*ksucker to stoop this low.

Grand58742
05-19-14, 13:47
I'm just wondering when I'm going to start getting my complimentary copy of Innocent Girls in Naughty Prison Volume 18 when I buy a 6920.

Takes the swag that dealers throw in to a whole new level.

Moose-Knuckle
05-20-14, 02:26
Third thread on this.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?151957-Heard-of-Operation-quot-Choke-Point-quot-Yet-Well-You-Will-Be!