PDA

View Full Version : Ameriglo CAP or TCAP sights

rangerjay
05-20-14, 17:10
Does anyone have experience with either Ameriglo CAP or TCAP sights? The TCAP looks pretty interesting to me. I really like the front sight, I don't know so much about the rear sight.

CaptainN8
05-20-14, 18:36
I have the orange CAP sights on my glock 19, and it's just meh. I'd rather have something like those new vickers sights.

Up1911fan
05-23-14, 10:39
I have them on my Shield and like them. Wasn't crazy about them on my G19 as I felt the front sight was too wide, I do plan on trying out the TCAPS though.

Straight Shooter
05-24-14, 14:47
Ive got the red CAPs on my G21 and the green luminescent [sp?] on my G17. I like em both...especially the ones on my G17.

bighawk
05-24-14, 18:04
Put a few mags through a friends Glock. They're okay however I much prefer their standard 3 dot night sights or the redback one sights.

CWM11B
05-25-14, 16:14
I have a set of CAPS on a G 17 and my EDC M&P 9c. The ones on the M&P are actually just the lime green without the tritium, as they sent me the wrong ones, and the G 17 ones are lime green as well. I like them OK, but we have bought several sets for work guns and found that under a lot of shooting if you are not careful with your cleaning protocols, the paint will come off pretty quickly. As a side regarding a comment above, I just bought a Gen 4 G 19 last week and my Vickers sights came in the day I picked it up. I am really liking those, but have only put around 300 rounds through the gun. I hope they make them for the M&P as well.