PDA

View Full Version : Illinois Department of Health Services & FOID Mental Health Reporting System

Ledanek
05-21-14, 23:40
Illinois Department of Health Services & FOID Mental Health Reporting System (http://www.dhs.state.il.us/page.aspx?item=37393)
just letting people of Illinois of your healthcare privacy is breached upon suspicion "clear and present" danger.

signal4l
05-22-14, 09:18
Illinois is going commie. I have lived here my entire life. We now have to obtain approval from the Illinois State Police to sell a firearm to another Illinois resident. We have to call in with the buyers info and obtain an authorization number.

Lnxgeek
05-22-14, 14:33
I remember needing a FOID card just to be able to handle a gun at the gun store counter ...

so glad I left.

gunrunner505
05-22-14, 18:35
Per the FOID act the state police are actually responsible for administrative functions of the FOID list. The state crooks, I mean legislation, has effectively passed the buck for that function to the citizens.

I look at the FOID as a mini FFL. If my card is valid there should be no wait. I should be able to walk out right there with my purchase. If you do something to lose your card, the cops are supposed to come and take it. But hey, why bother.

Illinois isn't going commie. It's been commie for years.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk