PDA

View Full Version : Apex Tactical shipping times ?

wildcard600
05-23-14, 16:32
I ordered some parts for a S&W last week on the 12th, got a shipping confirmation the following day that my order shipped in full on the 13th. its now the 23rd and still nothing. i sent them an email last night but have not heard back yet.

i dont want to sound like im trashing on the company or anything but is this normal ? I know PSA has a reputation for slow ship but i wasnt getting that impression from waht ive read about Apex.

thanks.

*UPDATE* 5/27/14

I received an email apologizing for the oversight of not shipping my package when I was advised originally and for the delay it caused. Apex also refunded my shipping charges. Everything was handled quickly and professionally as soon as the error was brought to their attention.

As far as I am concerned Apex made it right and I will not hesitate to order from them again in the future.

brushy bill
05-23-14, 17:26
I've had a few orders with them in the past. No issues that I can recall.

More recently (this week, in fact) I received a Glock FRE I ordered the same day I ordered some other parts from Brownell's.

The Apex package arrived two days prior to the Brownells. I didn't consider either company shipping slow.

wildcard600
05-23-14, 21:56
Well still no response to my inquiry but I received another shipping confirmation this afternoon this time with a tracking number. So either they just went ahead and sent another package to me or after receiving my email they realized that they never sent it out in the first place.

:(

jck397
05-23-14, 22:21
Every Apex order I've ever placed has shown up in AZ in two days

Randy Lee
05-24-14, 12:57
Hi wildcard,

It is definitely not normal for us. Many of our products ship Priority Mail 2-3 day. We recently lost our very valuable employee who responded to emails (she moved out of the area). I suspect that your email is still in limbo as we train a new employee to respond to such matters. If you do not hear from our shipping department on Tuesday, or receive your parts by then, please call our office and ask for Gary. He is our shipping supervisor and he will track down your package.

-Randy

Quick Draw
05-24-14, 13:11
Hi wildcard,

It is definitely not normal for us. Many of our products ship Priority Mail 2-3 day. We recently lost our very valuable employee who responded to emails (she moved out of the area). I suspect that your email is still in limbo as we train a new employee to respond to such matters. If you do not hear from our shipping department on Tuesday, or receive your parts by then, please call our office and ask for Gary. He is our shipping supervisor and he will track down your package.

-Randy

I wish more companies would follow like this.

wildcard600
05-24-14, 13:55
Hi wildcard,

-Randy

I appreciate your follow-up Randy, I will certainly do that. The second automated email I received with the tracking number indicates that the package is enroute. I think this may have just been a case where one slipped through the cracks.

Thanks.

bighawk
05-24-14, 18:00
I've ordered a few things from them and just odered from them a few weeks ago.. Received all products within a few days.. In my experience this is not at all typical of them

opngrnd
05-24-14, 22:26
If I order a part from them on Sunday night, it's typically in my gun if I make it the range the following Saturday. And I've probably ordered from them around a dozen times.

steve462x0
05-25-14, 07:51
Everything I ordered from them made it to SC in 3 days, I doubt it is APEX holding up the order, it is the postal service.

bighawk
05-25-14, 12:43
Everything I ordered from them made it to SC in 3 days, I doubt it is APEX holding up the order, it is the postal service.

^^ This... I've never had a problem with the postal service until the beginning of this year.. They have been messing up deliveries for me all year