PDA

View Full Version : Endo Tactical

RWH24
05-24-14, 21:15
http://www.endotactical.com/home.html

Glock SBR :lol:

ptmccain
05-24-14, 22:07
Endo Mike is a punk selling T-shirts out of his dad's house....

He should stick to t-shirts.

warpedcamshaft
05-24-14, 22:57
Endo Mike is a punk selling T-shirts out of his dad's house....

He should stick to t-shirts.

Wow... strong words/shots fired... Details, please...

ptmccain
05-24-14, 23:01
Wow... strong words/shots fired... Details, please...

One word: Google.

warpedcamshaft
05-24-14, 23:08
One word: Google.

I am well aware of what ENDO is... I want you to tell me why he is a punk, and validate what you have claimed regarding his living situation...

TacticalMark
05-24-14, 23:35
http://www.endotactical.com/home.html

Glock SBR :lol:
wow and why?

matt7184
05-24-14, 23:40
I am well aware of what ENDO is... I want you to tell me why he is a punk, and validate what you have claimed regarding his living situation...

I would like to know why the animosity as well.:confused:

bighawk
05-24-14, 23:47
I am interested in the answer to this as well...

black22rifle
05-25-14, 00:16
maybe there is no answer.

RWH24
05-25-14, 13:27
wow and why?
With the added length being a "SHOULDER STOCK" on a pistol, the OAL and barrel length makes it an SBR.

Not like Sigs arm brace.

ptmccain
05-25-14, 14:26
[QUOTE=ptmccain;1920943]He is a great attraction for Call of Duty operators who like to operate ooerationally. His Endo web site is an endless Derp fest.

Do your own research on this pathetic loser.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

ptmccain
05-25-14, 14:27
He is a great attraction for Call of Duty operators who like to operate ooerationally. His Endo web site is an endless Derp fest.

Do your own research on this pathetic loser.

black22rifle
05-25-14, 14:40
Why not just tell us to back what was said?

juliomorris
05-25-14, 17:57
Why not just tell us to back what was said?
Because he doesn't have to he's a senior member and life time member of the NRA. So he's allowed to just throw out insults instead of actually discussing why the stock is a silly contraption that really has no use other than in video games. But that is just my opinion.

ptmccain
05-25-14, 18:17
Because I have seen him attack, savagely, from the basis of 1000% pure ignorance, former SF guys, and other experienced combat tested veterans, with his little kiddie video game "expertise" ... and gather around himself a bunch of equally ignorant nitwits whose idea of "tactical" is playing Call of Duty in their grandma's basement, that's why.

'nuff said.

He is just a punk kid, trying to turn a fast buck by posting crap on his blog, now trying to sell this POS equipment.

I will enjoy watching the ATF come knocking on his door.

Magsz
05-26-14, 17:40
Because I have seen him attack, savagely, from the basis of 1000% pure ignorance, former SF guys, and other experienced combat tested veterans, with his little kiddie video game "expertise" ... and gather around himself a bunch of equally ignorant nitwits whose idea of "tactical" is playing Call of Duty in their grandma's basement, that's why.

'nuff said.

He is just a punk kid, trying to turn a fast buck by posting crap on his blog, now trying to sell this POS equipment.

I will enjoy watching the ATF come knocking on his door.

Who exactly are you? You seem to offer up quite a few opinions on your saweet soap box, aka Youtube...

The guy runs a satirical website...hardly a verbal Assault weapon with the shoulder thing that goes up...

Edited to add COD Multikill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sERnWHhnZgo

Will you sign my Endo T-shirt?

brown3345
05-26-14, 19:05
I'm not really feeling the love here guys..... Group hug anyone?

bighawk
05-26-14, 23:40
I'm not really feeling the love here guys..... Group hug anyone?

Hahaha..... I literally laughed out loud when I read this

t15
09-16-15, 01:10
hopefully i am not out of line by resurrecting this hilarious ptmcain thread, but i bought the derp and am so happy with it i had to tell someone!

i have a registered 17 w/ rmr upper, an octane, and x300 w/ pressure switch. this is absolutely the coolest thing in the safe right now-- seriously! if you have a registered 17 or other full size, now is the time. endo was originally selling these things at 150. as soon as i saw it, i knew i had to try it as i had already invested in an rmr setup and was curious what the platform was really capable of, but laughed at everyday douche's price. well, i experimented with a chinese airsoft clone @ $25 and decided it was worth it to try the real deal. checked this weekend and saw they are selling them for $35 a piece, buy 2 and get a discount lol!

the real endo unit vs the airsoft is night and day. much more rigid/stronger plastic. my biggest complaint with the airsoft unit was the stock could wobble left to right when really pressing into the shoulder it seemed like it wanted to buckle. this thing locks up tight, the fit into the grip is absolutely perfect. the new units ship with a metal take down pin even with a spring loaded bearing/detent! i dont know, but for 35 bucks i really am satisfied (i was prepared for it to be identical to the airsoft lol).

for the record, i am no whizbang shot, but can make 100 yard shots on a paper plate off a bench/sack w the dot and stainless barrel. the stock just makes it as easy as an ar, seriously! everything about this thing is perfect and i could not ask for more. the concept/platform is actually very handy. it is about as big as a p90 w/ 10.3" barrel, but what i really like about this is the combination of things going on. if youve only got 1 good arm/hand, this is the setup! using an x300+pressure switch youve got all your controls accessible with 1 hand. it is VERY light, lighter than any rifle ive got anyways, and can EASILY be manipulated/fired from chest 1 handed. definitely better than you would be shooting a pistol off hand.

using a magpul ctr and the slide milled/mounted rmr, the dot/cheekweld distance is identical to an a4 flat top w/ t1 in 3/4 co witness site. what are the chances??? i dont know, but its true and ill take pix if anyone doubts it lol. seriously, identical!

when using the setup with a can, you can get the support hand out on to the bezel of the x300 and get a great grip without having to worry about blowing your thumb off!

anyways, this thing is the absolutely tits. you can laugh all you want, but @ 35 bucks plus a stamp, its fun and i can cross 9mm sbr off my list :-)

ymmv, if youve already got a quiet full size glock w red dot setup, buy these things and keep em at your in laws or something until your stamp comes in.