PDA

View Full Version : They are dropping like flies!

tog
05-30-14, 14:48
First Shinseki and now, Jay Carney: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/05/30/carney-to-step-down-as-white-house-press-secretary/

Grand58742
05-30-14, 15:14
If Holder announced today, I'd probably go on a five day bender.

hatt
05-30-14, 15:21
If Holder announced today, I'd probably go on a five day bender.
You'd get an equal replacement. These guys are interchangeable parts.

Dead Man
05-30-14, 15:28
Always wonder what calamity has befallen these corrupt sonsofbitches.

As hatt sayeth: A sonuvabitch to replace a sonuvabitch, though. It's not good news, it's just news.

TomD
05-30-14, 15:39
OK, Shinseki gone so now the VA problem is fixed, right? As I understand, he had very limited power within the VA.
Will be nice to not have to put up with Carney's smug!

TAZ
05-30-14, 15:40
Same chit different day. Shitseki should have been recalled into AD and given a dishonorable for his FUBAR handling of the VA.

People who committed fraud by manipulating data should be going to jail. Not going to happen, but I'm sure the media will be all praising the mighty messiah as taking bold action to help the people. BALH BLAH BLAH

tb-av
05-30-14, 15:43
Jay: Boss, I'm not sure I can lie fast enough to keep up with you.

Obama: ..... ...... I understand, Jay..... ... Eric!.. have we got any buses left?.. I'm going to need one for Jay, he's decided to leave us.

Eric: Actually boss, I think you might have used them all up. How about you just pretend like Jay was never here. Just tell America that you have been the press secretary... you know, like the way you killed Bin Laden.

Obama: Ok, sounds good.. I'll tell them I have been so busy exposing the VA scandal that I now need a full time press secretary..... By the way Eric, what the heck are doing around here these days.

Eric: Boss, I'm busy looking for ways to destroy the Constitution.

Obama: Ok, sounds good. I think I'll go play golf.

ABNAK
05-30-14, 15:48
I don't consider the press secretary to be an important position. He doesn't make policy or decisions; he's just a mouthpiece for the administration. No matter if it's an "R" or a "D" in the White House you're gonna get a 100% on-board person for the mouthpiece position.

There was no way Shinseki was going to survive this. Now if the pieces of shit who cooked the books were prosecuted and imprisoned we'd be moving towards resolution. It would serve as warning to anyone in the future who mulls over falsifying government documents that there is actually a price to be paid.

Caeser25
05-30-14, 20:21
OK, Shinseki gone so now the VA problem is fixed, right? As I understand, he had very limited power within the VA.

The problem existed when I needed the VA in 2005 when I tore my acl. 2 weeks for an MRI, 3 interns and one doctor looking at my MRI with 3 different diagnoses. ACL tear, meniscus tear, MCL tear. 6 month wait for surgery.5 months of rehab I said screw the surgery.

Ledanek
05-30-14, 20:29
....5 months of rehab I said screw the surgery.

probably best decision in your life.

MDs in VA are notoriously shun my most, NOT ALL, neighboring medical centers. Most MDs, NOT ALL, didn't pass the job interview, conducted by another MD, that also didn't pass a job interview in a more reputable medical center....vicious cycle continues.

To any Vets that I met, I tell them to get a good job that has excellent medical benefits. This way you have a choice...a choice on what medical center to go to.

Now, there are VA hospital that works in conjunction with other neighboring hospital, where they share patients with the other's facilities, i.e labs, diagnostic imaging, surgical centers, etc.
Maybe those are better suited.

It's a real shame how this country treats its Veterans.

Iraqgunz
05-31-14, 02:21
Something tells me Carney will be getting a diplomatic position in the future. Nyet?

Moose-Knuckle
05-31-14, 02:54
Something tells me Carney will be getting a diplomatic position in the future. Nyet?

Syria would be a good posting, he could have Hillary watch his back . . . what could go wrong?

Iraqgunz
05-31-14, 03:13
Nope. I am wondering if it will be further east.

Syria would be a good posting, he could have Hillary watch his back . . . what could go wrong?

Grand58742
05-31-14, 03:47

Tehran? :D

(please please please please please please)

Eurodriver
05-31-14, 07:03
He is obviously implying Russia or Ukraine...nyet?

walkin' trails
05-31-14, 07:14
Maybe he's just shooting for that Mickey D's career now that everyone has their hopes up that $15 bucks an hour could be right around the corner. And if not, Kim Jong Un might need a new spokesman...

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Straight Shooter
05-31-14, 14:01
Russia. It'd go real good with those Russian propaganda posters that he has framed in his kitchen.

tb-av
05-31-14, 14:11

Or south ... at the Michael Hastings outpost.

Belmont31R
05-31-14, 15:34
No matter who was there did anyone really expect the VA to get better under Obama? One part of the gov warns against us then we expect golden treatment from another part?

Moose-Knuckle
05-31-14, 15:41

Well Biden's youngest son has been appointed head of legal affairs at Ukraine's largest private gas producer.