PDA

View Full Version : Wilson Combat throwing their hat into the M&P fray...

opngrnd
05-30-14, 19:12
It appears Wilson Combat is entering the arena of aftermarket M&P 9mm barrels. According to the notes, the the locking lug and barrel hood may need slight fitting. It would be awesome if this ends up being a good source to have a barrel fitted for your M&P 9mm if you are suffering from inherently bad accuracy in an otherwise good pistol. I'd also be curious to know if they learned about and considered the issues with M&P's suffering from bad accuracy due to poorly fit barrels when they set out to design these barrels. If they did, it could be a win...

TehLlama
05-30-14, 23:27
Wonder how long it will take before they've got sight sets too.

PLCedeno
05-31-14, 11:53
40 to 9mm conversion would be nice too.

C4IGrant
06-04-14, 15:32
It appears Wilson Combat is entering the arena of aftermarket M&P 9mm barrels. According to the notes, the the locking lug and barrel hood may need slight fitting. It would be awesome if this ends up being a good source to have a barrel fitted for your M&P 9mm if you are suffering from inherently bad accuracy in an otherwise good pistol. I'd also be curious to know if they learned about and considered the issues with M&P's suffering from bad accuracy due to poorly fit barrels when they set out to design these barrels. If they did, it could be a win...

To my knowledge, these barrels are made by SL and are just drop in, but we shall see.

C4

mtdawg169
12-02-14, 19:48
Has anyone had any hands on experience with these yet?

El Cid
12-02-14, 20:24
Has anyone had any hands on experience with these yet?

Frank Proctor gave it a positive review. I can't find it with Google. It may have been on Facebook.

mtdawg169
12-03-14, 09:59
Thanks. I'll see if I can find it.

Talon167
12-03-14, 16:59
I have one of their barrels in a G17. Did it make the gun more accurate? Hell if I know. But it's been 100% reliable through ~ 900 rounds.