PDA

View Full Version : WTS: BattleComp1.0, DD Offset LiteMount, VTAC-Ex 9.0 Rails, RediMod, WTT Troy BUIS

TehLlama
06-05-14, 17:33
Next is a Daniel Defense PAK offset light mount. This is the flat screwdriver version, and is basically brand new, just that I did something dumb with the packaging and it's spent the last four years in a Pelican case. Needless to say I won't miss it much.
$40 Shipped.

I also have a Daniel Defense Vertical foregrip. I don't even remember what this came with, but I never installed it on anything (because I bought an AFG before the need arose).
$30 Shipped

I also found a NIP Daniel Defense QD Sling Rail Attachment. This is the thinner version, as seen in the picture. I don't have the QD sling swivel that came with it, so $25 Shipped (or less if included with the rail or something else)

Last in this group is a Troy/VTAC Extreme 9.0" Handguard. This is a pre-alpha Troy Industries handguard, the first ones made after JP had the exclusive VTAC handguards. I originally bought a complete upper receiver with this 9" handguard, and found a good price on an 11" and made that swap. This has a complete accessory pack as well as original packaging, but I think the rail and barrel nut are both used.
$125 Shipped. I may have a second one of these modified to work with a 1.5" OD suppressor on a 9" barrel, depending on condition when I dig it back up.

SPF: TROY Folding BUIS Set
Was asking $130 shipped for the set, for reference below.
WTT:
I have an orphan TROY Front Sight I'd be willing to sell for $70 shipped, or ideally I'd like to trade a full set (TROY M4 Type Folding Front, TROY Rear Folding) for a Black Magpul MBUS and $100.

WTS: BooniePacker RediMags

I have a redi-mag pair I bought thinking I would use them, but they don't run on either the SR-15 lower or the GenII Noveske Flared lowers which I've standardized to, and I recently dug them out of my pile of ammunition and realized I hadn't sold them.

WTS: KAC Panels (11, 9, 5 Rib), XTM's, AFG

I have some more KAC rail panels around. I'm now down to:
3x 11 Rib Panels
6x 9 Rib Panels
and one 5 Rib panel

I can accept PP (discreet, buyer pays fees), Cashier's Check, or MO, contact me to inquire about anything other than that.
---
Email/PM for Pictures - I will start uploading once I'm back on real internet.

http://i59.tinypic.com/2ijpymo.jpg

http://i58.tinypic.com/ibfm8l.jpg
---

The trades I'll consider are listed below, but primarily I'm selling this because medical school tuition is expensive, and I'd rather have a house down payment when my wife finishes than firearm stuff I'm not actively using.

This is my complete listing of trade items I'd rather be in debt and have... because I'm a sucker for cool shiny things.

LDI DBAL I2 (Black/Red preferred)
KAC URX Taupe Short Panel Kit (30408-TAU)
Magpul STR Stock in Black
BFG VCAS Padded Sling in Foliage of Olive
Magpul MBUS Black Rear Sight
10-8 Sights for M&P
RCS VG-2 for M&P Shield
M&P Mags 9mm (FS, Shield)
PrincetonTec Headlamp(s)
Benchmade NimCub II

[ SOLD: The Noveske Marked TROY Sights and FDE Gen 1 TROY Sights are both SOLD ]

TehLlama
06-16-14, 08:00
BTT

Still definitely looking for the KAC URX Taupe Short Panel Kit. Also, I can cobble together another set of Troy Black BUIS if the trade involves an MBUS Rear Sight.

TehLlama
06-25-14, 13:37
[Sold: DD 12.0 Lite Rail, TROY BUIS. I only have the front sight for outright sale, but would not mind trading the full set for cash and an MBUS rear]

Also added the BCM Gunfighter Pistol Grip - $20 (Installed and then uninstalled same day) - will ship free w/ anything else bought.

TehLlama
07-25-14, 11:06
[Edit: Generic Bump Now]