PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Les Baer TRS, SpringfieldArmory Loaded Parkerized (45ACP 1911) and Parts (MARS, S&S)

TehLlama
06-05-14, 17:44
I'm looking to consolidate a lot of stuff, including this mostly stock TRS. Blued, the stock thin wood grips, the biggest deviation from stock is the trigger. It's seen aftermarket work and has a really crisp 3# pull; it feels great at the range, but I've discovered I'm a bigger fan of smooth but heavier 4.5-5# setups, and already have another TRS moved to almost a 10-8 Performance specification. The biggest reason is that trigger, but I've honestly moved onto M&P/Apex pistols and only plan to keep token 1911's.

This includes two 7-Round magazines, and original cardboard box.

I'm looking to sell this for $1550 shipped.

I have an SALP 1911, which I purchased used and have put another ~600 rounds through. It came to me with the slide-stop 'idiot mark', and the biggest thing I can remember about the shooting characteristics is that the extractor basically sucked and it would FTE with cheaper loads with some consistency. I haven't fired this pistol in the last three years, just cleaned it twice and swapped the grips to the current pair of Pachmayr grips. I can also include the pair of ERGO 1911 grips, since I haven't used those in that same three year period as well. This was intended to be a project pistol, and I have a pile of parts from MARS Armament and S&S that were meant to go into this pistol, but I don't have the immediate resources to double the value of this pistol to make a Dawson Light Rail equivalent of the Colt M45 out of it. If you look at the collection of parts below, you can probably figure out exactly what I was hoping to build.

I'm looking to sell this for $750 shipped with two Metalform 8-rd Magazines.

I have a pair of new, in package Simonich and Strider G-10 Gunner grips in Sand. I got these assuming I would want both of my good 1911's with Gunner grips, but I wound up running a pair of VZ Recon (very similar) and 10-8 Signature grips on those instead, and I've since given up on building a complete Det-1 Pistol replica
$55 Shipped

I also have a Mars Guns ILAP Gen1 Arched (with magwell) MSH Cerakoted Tan. These are based on the S&A Mag Guide, but this also has the ability to mount lanyards. I now run flat Gen2 ILAPs in my 1911's, so this is for sale still brand new in package.
$100 Shipped

Last is a new in package MARS Armament SLR Rail (Dawson Light Rail Clone). This is cerakoted in Black, and since it's brand new, I'm only after $65 Shipped for it (ideally, paired with something else from above).

I can accept PP (discreet, buyer pays fees), Cashier's Check, or MO, contact me to inquire about anything other than that.
---
Email/PM for Pictures - I will start uploading once I'm back on real internet.
http://i58.tinypic.com/23l82r.jpg

http://i57.tinypic.com/2eppxer.jpg

http://i61.tinypic.com/2zeee08.jpg
---

The trades I'll consider are listed below, but primarily I'm selling this because medical school tuition is expensive, and I'd rather have a house down payment when my wife finishes than firearm stuff I'm not actively using.

This is my complete listing of trade items I'd rather be in debt and have... because I'm a sucker for cool shiny things.

LDI DBAL I2 (Black/Red preferred)
KAC URX Taupe Short Panel Kit (30408-TAU)
Magpul STR Stock in Black
BFG VCAS Padded Sling in Foliage of Olive
Magpul MBUS Black Rear Sight
10-8 Sights for M&P
RCS VG-2 for M&P Shield
M&P Mags 9mm (FS, Shield)
PrincetonTec Headlamp(s)
Benchmade NimCub II

Finally, for FFL Items, if your FFL will not accept shipments from a non-FFL, contact me so I can find a local FFL to ship it from at your cost.

[Mods - if I'm over the front page ad limit because I suck at condensing these ads, kill this one off first]

TehLlama
06-16-14, 08:01
BTT

Willing to separate some of these packages too.

TehLlama
06-25-14, 13:35
BTT - Local buyer for the TRS lost interest.