PDA

View Full Version : Finally ABC Delivers Clinton The Grilling On Benghazi We've Been Waiting For

Safetyhit
06-11-14, 07:35
Don't think she saw it coming to this extent, know I wouldn't have considering Diane Sawyer was at the helm but surprise surprise. Looks like the Clinton machine still has its enemies in the media and her run will be fraught with many obstacles on both the right and left.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2014/06/10/hillary_clinton_benghazi_backlash_more_of_a_reason_to_run.html

Belmont31R
06-11-14, 09:42
Good. Hillary is a nasty woman who had no business being SOS.

Her 'notes' will be interesting. No doubt they'll be subpoenaed.

The Pickering/Mullen ARD was nothing but pulling the carpet over the mess. They never interviewed Hillary who apparently was keeping those notes about what happened. The ARD is a farce to pull a 'nothing to see here' type move.

Airhasz
06-11-14, 09:53
Earth, please open up and swallow this hag.

Mauser KAR98K
06-11-14, 09:56
Earth, please open up and swallow this hag.

Can that wait till some of us leave this planet. The Earth will experience projectile diarrhea after swallowing her.

ra2bach
06-11-14, 13:45
is this how you take responsibility for something??? - "But I also am clear in my own mind that we had a system and that system, of course, ended with me. I take responsibility, but I was not making security decisions..." -- Hillary Clinton

seems like this might be her version of - "well, it really depends on what the definition of is, is..." -- Bill Clinton

weasels. the both of them...

GunBugBit
06-11-14, 13:55
is this how you take responsibility for something??? - "...I take responsibility, but I was not making security decisions..." -- Hillary Clinton
Translation: "I take responsibility, except that I don't."

duece71
06-11-14, 14:10
With all her wheelings and dealings over the years, hopefully she is on her way to being long forgotten for good. We need her in the WH like we need a 2nd American Revolution.

markm
06-11-14, 14:14
I wonder what her total Body count is up to now...

GunBugBit
06-11-14, 14:18
I remember seeing web pages about the Clinton body count. It would take a while with a lot of resources to investigate all of the allegations, partly because it's such a long list.