PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: in TX - UPDATED - Like New Beretta 92FS WITH FACTORY NIGHTSIGHTS!

ShipWreck
06-11-14, 10:00
Sold pending funds

FS in TEXAS - Bryan/College Station area (I'm not that far from Houston, for any potential Houston buyers who wanna meet up!).

Ad UPDATED at end of thread for more goodies included

Beretta 92FS 9mm with FACTORY NIGHT SIGHTS installed! The nightsights are dated 2013 (I purchased the gun earlier last year).

I kid you not when I say it has EXACTLY 518 rounds fired thru it, and it has always functioned 100%. I fired it on the following days (all you guys who give me trouble for tracking all my rounds - see, I can document it :p ):

04-21-13 137 Rounds
04-23-13 178 Rounds
06-09-13 153 Rounds
10-16-13 050 Rounds

TOTAL 518 Rounds

Note: To have Trijicon Night Sights installed on a Beretta separately is a $190 extra expense (the slide must be sent off to the one place that does it, and the front sight must be drilled). The white circles around the tritium inserts look as perfect as the day the gun was bought!

Gun comes with two factory 15 round Beretta magazines .

As many know, I have multiple Berettas. I need to sell this to buy another gun I want - Only reason I am selling this.

(Photos below)

My price is $600. Face to face sales only! With Trijicon night sights, this is a great deal! Makes a fantastic carry gun or home defense gun.

Please email me at goldfishpanda@Hotmail.com and the first "I'll take it with an exchange of information gets it.

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g320/mistershipwreck/92000-1_zpsb1ef4fc8.jpg~original

UPDATE - I am willing to throw in a FREE FACTORY D spring and a FACTORY Elite II skeleton hammer back on the gun for the $600 price. (INSTALLED ON THE GUN)

The skeleton hammer is worth $40 new now, and the factory D hammer spring is $6.50 or so. The factory hammer spring will take 3 pounds off the DA pull, and 1/2 a pound off the SA pull.

With the skeltonized hammer, the gun will look like this (the picture below is of my other Berettas - but I had them all set up exactly the same):

I do have a set of these Hogue grip panels with the custom insert Beretta Medallions available too, but they would have to be purchased separately

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g320/mistershipwreck/4-pack1_zpsed0411ec.jpg~original