PDA

View Full Version : CNN Admits to False School Shooting Claim

OldState
06-12-14, 19:57
http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/11/us/school-shootings-cnn-number/index.html

This story was buried but at least they posted it. I'm actually shocked they did this.

Leaveammoforme
06-12-14, 20:29
But they still labeled the 15 events as "Newtown-like". Didn't add it up but I'm pretty sure more lives were lost at Newtown than the other 14 "Newtown-like" events combined.

ETA

Newtown :
26 innocents dead

The other 14 "Newtown-like" events combined:
14 innocents dead

OldState
06-12-14, 20:40
Baby Steps. This is CNN we are talking about.

They have tried everything to get their ratings out of the gutter. Maybe someone had the crazy idea that telling the truth (or less lies) may be a good strategy.

Moose-Knuckle
06-12-14, 21:55
IIRC didn't they have some really bad fake broadcasts from the Gulf War and caught red handed?

I will never understand why anyone would watch/read any of their misinformation.

SteyrAUG
06-12-14, 22:17
They didn't really admit so much as they were exposed.

Jer
06-13-14, 12:35
They didn't really admit so much as they were exposed.

This. Not to mention the damage as far as public perception is done. The MSM is doing a REALLY good job of demonizing firearms first and fact checking later and then they either bury an apology somewhere that nobody reads or do nothing at all. Either way the mindless tards watching this BS already get their opinions and fears formed. It doesn't matter either way.

markm
06-13-14, 13:00
Maybe someone had the crazy idea that telling the truth (or less lies) may be a good strategy.

I doubt this. They're so agenda driven, logic could never take hold.