PDA

View Full Version : Open-carry protests unlikely to sway undecideds

RWH24
06-15-14, 15:04
What say ye?

http://heralddemocrat.com/blog/stop-signs-are-forever/open-carry-protests-unlikely-sway-undecideds.html

MountainRaven
06-15-14, 15:09
I'm shocked, absolutely shocked, I tell you.

Next thing you'll tell me is that radical Islamists flying planes into buildings is unlikely to result in large numbers of Christians converting to radical Islam.

hatt
06-15-14, 15:13
Who's trying to sway undecideds? The places where people are pushing OC are solidly "pro-gun" Republican states. Most gun unfriendly states already have OC. Clearly shenanigans are involved in this mess. And by shenanigans I mean the NRA.

Belmont31R
06-15-14, 15:45
Much like the early Tea Party protests these are being spun up by people opposing gun rights to make people think they are dangerous but eventually people realize nothing ever happens and it's over blown.

http://youtu.be/ssLlyFaM3QM

http://youtu.be/c2tKIBlTC6c

alvincullumyork
06-15-14, 20:48
A friend of a friend said something to the effect that 'she hoped an OCer ran into a stand your ground guy and they would shoot it out.'

Isn't it the gun nuts who are supposed to be the ones looking for violence.

I may ride a little fast and someday it may catch up and bite me in the ass but maybe not if I give it just a little more gas.

BoringGuy45
06-16-14, 00:26
The left is so hypocritical it's almost funny (not quite though). If some Islamic terrorists do...something that Islamic terrorists do, before, "What a horrible tragedy," "Let's get the people who did this," (if they even say the last one at all), the leftists always start with "HEY! HEY! HEY! Before we do or say ANYTHING, the most important thing to remember here is that these people do NOT represent the majority of Muslims, who are in general the most peaceful people on the planet, so no one go and commit hate crimes now." But, some idiot open carries his Tapco covered DPMS into a Starbucks and the NRA says that these guys are morons and are opposed by most of the gun community, the left is there to step up right away and say, "Bull****ingshit! Like hell they aren't you racist, child killing Nazi pigs!"

Belmont31R
06-16-14, 00:38
The left is so hypocritical it's almost funny (not quite though). If some Islamic terrorists do...something that Islamic terrorists do, before, "What a horrible tragedy," "Let's get the people who did this," (if they even say the last one at all), the leftists always start with "HEY! HEY! HEY! Before we do or say ANYTHING, the most important thing to remember here is that these people do NOT represent the majority of Muslims, who are in general the most peaceful people on the planet, so no one go and commit hate crimes now." But, some idiot open carries his Tapco covered DPMS into a Starbucks and the NRA says that these guys are morons and are opposed by most of the gun community, the left is there to step up right away and say, "Bull****ingshit! Like hell they aren't you racist, child killing Nazi pigs!"

That's why the left is winning in this country.