PDA

View Full Version : Benghazi Embassy Attack Suspect Captured By US Forces

Safetyhit
06-17-14, 10:31
No news story on it yet but you'll hear very soon.

Big A
06-17-14, 10:35
Captured...:(

montanadave
06-17-14, 10:35
Washington Post story here: http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/us-captured-benghazi-suspect-in-secret-raid/2014/06/17/7ef8746e-f5cf-11e3-a3a5-42be35962a52_story.html

Safetyhit
06-17-14, 10:37
Washington Post story here: http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/us-captured-benghazi-suspect-in-secret-raid/2014/06/17/7ef8746e-f5cf-11e3-a3a5-42be35962a52_story.html

There you go. Good job Dave, looked around but couldn't find anything.

Belmont31R
06-17-14, 10:42
Flash back: this guy has been out in the open for a long time.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2012/10/19/world/africa/suspect-in-benghazi-attack-scoffs-at-us.html?pagewanted=all

Watrdawg
06-17-14, 11:47
At least he has been taken into custody now.

GunBugBit
06-17-14, 11:51
God bless our Special Forces community and all USA Armed Forces.

Averageman
06-17-14, 12:16
I'm sure our current administration is currently brokering a deal to trade him back to Libya along with 5 high priority terrorists currently being held in GITMO.
Of course the 5 will be kept in a secure location and be no longer of any importance in the war on terror.

I applaud these Men for what they do, with things as they are I have begun to wonder why they keep doing it.
Bless them and their families.

Mauser KAR98K
06-17-14, 12:31
Hoping they would have captured his associate as well: Hillary Clinton.

jpmuscle
06-17-14, 12:44
Is this the same guy that CNN interviewed after the fact?

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Sam
06-17-14, 12:47
He will testify that it was the youtube video that made him do it.

Belmont31R
06-17-14, 12:49
Is this the same guy that CNN interviewed after the fact?

Yes. He has been hanging out in public for a while.

mtdawg169
06-17-14, 13:38
Yes. He has been hanging out in public for a while.

This guy hasn't been hiding. My suspicious nature tells me that the only reason he was picked up now was to build some political capital for Hillary's run at the WH. I can hear it now, "We caught him, what's the big deal?"

CoryCop25
06-17-14, 13:43
This guy hasn't been hiding. My suspicious nature tells me that the only reason he was picked up now was to build some political capital for Hillary's run at the WH. I can hear it now, "We caught him, what's the big deal?"

Bingo! You saved me some typing right there.
Just like Barry killed OBL, Hillary just captured the next bad guy just in time.
Now let's see who finds those missing IRS emails...... J. Carney?

Watrdawg
06-17-14, 13:48

My thoughts exactly. Political cover for Hillary. He has been out in the open the whole time and we re just now pulling this off! This has to have been done at this time to provide the most political bene's for someone.

mtdawg169
06-17-14, 13:49
My thoughts exactly. Political cover for Hillary. He has been out in the open the whole time and we re just now pulling this off! This has to have been done at this time to provide the most political bene's for someone.

What's sad is that it's all so transparent and no one seems to care. Does anyone know exactly when all integrity left DC and journalism?

markm
06-17-14, 13:56
Take him to GITMO! Then Free trade him for a deserter!!! :fie:

Big A
06-17-14, 14:14
What's sad is that it's all so transparent and no one seems to care. Does anyone know exactly when all integrity left DC and journalism?

I'll take January 20th, 1993 for one thousand Alex....

Onyx Z
06-17-14, 15:56
Congrats Obama! YOU did it! :confused:

Just. Like. You. Did with Osama Bin Laden...:mad:

Honu
06-17-14, 16:56
like this when asked why it took years and reporters had talked to him etc..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CP55I9Y_y8

mtdawg169
06-17-14, 17:17
like this when asked why it took years and reporters had talked to him etc..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CP55I9Y_y8

Absolutely disgusting.

ABNAK
06-17-14, 17:58
Will he go to Gitmo or be brought here and have "rights"? Hope it's the former as the latter is utter bullshit.

jpmuscle
06-17-14, 18:16
Will he go to Gitmo or be brought here and have "rights"? Hope it's the former as the latter is utter bullshit.
I saw something about him being brought back to DC and arraigned.

ABNAK
06-17-14, 18:18

And THAT is a bunch of bullshit.

gunrunner505
06-17-14, 18:27
Let's see:

One scumbag?......check
One metal chair to zip tie said scumbag to?.....check
One kiddie pool filled with water to put metal chair and said attached scumbag in?.....check
One functioning garden hose?.....check
One set jumper cables?....check
One thousand car batteries?.....check

Sounds like a party. When do we start?

I'll bring the chips and dip.

SeriousStudent
06-17-14, 19:52
Let's see:

One scumbag?......check
One metal chair to zip tie said scumbag to?.....check
One kiddie pool filled with water to put metal chair and said attached scumbag in?.....check
One functioning garden hose?.....check
One set jumper cables?....check
One thousand car batteries?.....check

Sounds like a party. When do we start?

I'll bring the chips and dip.

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb70/SeriousStudent/Mobile%20Uploads/friendlychat.jpg

I'll bring the beer.

Dienekes
06-17-14, 20:01
Good time to do recurrent training on the fine art of keel hauling. Preferably in shark infested waters.

gunrunner505
06-17-14, 20:02
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb70/SeriousStudent/Mobile%20Uploads/friendlychat.jpg

I'll bring the beer.

Well played good sir.

We can set him up in my back yard, I'll put some steaks on the grill......

jpmuscle
06-17-14, 20:03

I'll bring the beer.
x2. I'll get my waterboarding shorts. Their comfier

SteveS
06-17-14, 20:11
All of a sudden? They caught this guy? Kinda diverts attention from Iraq? We were going to war a while ago with the evil Iran just ask the Manchurian Candidate Juan Mccain. We fooled again? Hillary 2016? Bath house Barry could do good with a third term.

SteyrAUG
06-18-14, 01:31

And let me add another BINGO. To make matters worse they are bringing him to the US so expect him to enjoy all the rights of a US citizen and a full mockery trial all on the tax payers dime. Obama has not sent a single person to Gitmo since being elected, which was the entire point of having a place outside the US for this crap.

Honu
06-18-14, 01:56
he has let a lot out though !
and most of the dangerous prisoners who are illegals out of our prisons
let Americans die

if people can't see the truth its kinda sad

And let me add another BINGO. To make matters worse they are bringing him to the US so expect him to enjoy all the rights of a US citizen and a full mockery trial all on the tax payers dime. Obama has not sent a single person to Gitmo since being elected, which was the entire point of having a place outside the US for this crap.

Mauser KAR98K
06-18-14, 07:27
Absolutely disgusting.

To paraphrase her:

" Like whateverrrr. We, like, got 'em. Gawd...is that so hard to figure out. Now where is my high five?"

Mauser KAR98K
06-18-14, 07:28
All of a sudden? They caught this guy? Kinda diverts attention from Iraq? We were going to war a while ago with the evil Iran just ask the Manchurian Candidate Juan Mccain. We fooled again? Hillary 2016? Bath house Barry could do good with a third term.

What's funny is that their recent diversions have turned into bigger scandals in the long run.

streck
06-18-14, 07:59

Mirandized.

You have the right to remain silent.

Talk to my lawyer.

Now he gets to STFU comfortably with 3 hots and a cot with a hot shot defense lawyer appointed by Valerie Jarrett. We may not even hear about this guy's trial when it happens in 5 years.

Fvck this bull$hit.

TMS951
06-18-14, 08:31
Mirandized.

You have the right to remain silent.

Talk to my lawyer.

Now he gets to STFU comfortably with 3 hots and a cot with a hot shot defense lawyer appointed by Valerie Jarrett. We may not even hear about this guy's trial when it happens in 5 years.

Fvck this bull$hit.

If you read one of the linked articles you will see there is a very high likely hood he is being transported on a US navel ship, in International waters... I have a feeling on this cruise he gets play waterboarding and not shuffleboarding.

Then when he gets to the US he is turned over to the FBI who will reinterrogate him by offering him milk and cookies and saying nice things about his mother. This is what will be used against him in court, and not what he gave up on the ship. What he gave up on the ship will be used for further JSOC raids and not be part of the court proceedings.

The idea he is choking on a little salt water right now makes me warm and fuzzy.

chuckman
06-18-14, 08:58
If you read one of the linked articles you will see there is a very high likely hood he is being transported on a US navel ship, in International waters... I have a feeling on this cruise he gets play waterboarding and not shuffleboarding.

Then when he gets to the US he is turned over to the FBI who will reinterrogate him by offering him milk and cookies and saying nice things about his mother. This is what will be used against him in court, and not what he gave up on the ship. What he gave up on the ship will be used for further JSOC raids and not be part of the court proceedings.

The idea he is choking on a little salt water right now makes me warm and fuzzy.

And I would not imagine that the warship is proceeding at full steam.

ptmccain
06-18-14, 09:20
So any word on precisely which Special Forces did this? The fact that he is on a ship leads me to think it was a US Navy Seal Team.

Big A
06-18-14, 10:28
So any word on precisely which Special Forces did this? The fact that he is on a ship leads me to think it was a US Navy Seal Team.

Fox news was saying it was Delta yesterday.

SilverBullet432
06-18-14, 10:32

I read that Delta snatched him "without firing a single shot" well done. Nice and quiet.

In other words:

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/06/17/hillary-clinton-looks-ready-for-2016-presidential-race-in-fox-news-interview/

SilverBullet432
06-18-14, 10:37

I'll bring the beer.

Where's this from? Pretty badass pic.

ptmccain
06-18-14, 10:40
Delta it is, confirmed from other sources. Good work guys! Great article on this: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/06/17/why-delta-force-waited-so-long-to-grab-a-benghazi-ringleader.html

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b7/US_Army_Special_Operations_Command_SSI.svg/200px-US_Army_Special_Operations_Command_SSI.svg.png

TMS951
06-18-14, 10:49

Thought the same thing, so I did a google image search. I'm not a gamer, so I was quite impressed to find that was a screen shot from a video game. All CG, which is pretty badass in and of itself.

Onyx Z
06-18-14, 11:21

I think it's from Call of Duty - Black Ops II.

SilverBullet432
06-18-14, 11:31
I think it's from Call of Duty - Black Ops II.

I never finished the campaign :p (BF4 Caught my attention)

VIP3R 237
06-18-14, 11:48
Its from Modern Warfare 2

hatt
06-18-14, 12:44
Delta it is, confirmed from other sources. Good work guys! Great article on this: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/06/17/why-delta-force-waited-so-long-to-grab-a-benghazi-ringleader.html

Great article? Sounds like a propaganda piece that came right out of the White House. I seriously doubt Delta Force would need a year to figure out how to pick up a guy running around town. Now they're being used as a pawn.

SilverBullet432
06-18-14, 12:45
Great article? Sounds like a propaganda piece that came right out of the White House. I seriously doubt Delta Force would need a year to figure out how to pick up a guy running around town. Now they're being used as a pawn.

My thoughts exactly. That article screams propaganda.

jpmuscle
06-18-14, 16:46
Should have just asked CNN and saved our guys the hassle lol

SeriousStudent
06-18-14, 20:29

Selfie. :cool:

gunrunner505
06-18-14, 20:37
Selfie. :cool:
Dude, you're animation? Sweet!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

SeriousStudent
06-18-14, 20:53
My boss seems to think so. He has this bizarre idea I can be in three different places at once, solving four different problems.

MountainRaven
06-18-14, 21:16

My thought is that he wasn't even involved and is just a patsy to show folks that, "See? Obama does care about what happened at Benghazi and avenging our dead!"

ABNAK
06-19-14, 05:29
CNN (only news on TV at work) just said the raid also included FBI agents. In that kind of environment, with CAG at the helm, I can only surmise the FBI assets would've been HRT.

hatt
06-19-14, 10:02
If the FBI is now conducting operations all over the World side by side with the US military, how are they not considered US military and subject to the Posse Comitatus Act?

jpmuscle
06-19-14, 14:52
If the FBI is now conducting operations all over the World side by side with the US military, how are they not considered US military and subject to the Posse Comitatus Act?
Stop that. Law's don't matter don't you know. I'm sure they were only... advisors....