PDA

View Full Version : WTS/WTT: Tactical Tailor Mini Mav, Fight Light 30 round Shingles, Med pouch

MikeDawg46L
06-18-14, 13:16
Hey Guys, selling some gear that I don't use so I can fund a HPG Recon Kit Bag. That being said, I'd trade for one in coyote, ranger green, or black.

All of this Tactical Tailor stuff is Coyote Brown in color. None of it has been fielded except the Mini MAV, and its only been out a few times. It is in like-new condition.

MAV SOLD (is actually a MAV, not the mini MAV that I had it labeled as)

Next pic:

Fight Light Triple AR 30-round shingle $15 shipped

(2) Fight Light Single AR 30-round shingles ***1 sold, 1 remaining*** $15 shipped/ea

TT Medic Pouch $40 shipped

SOLD TAD Gear phone case fits iPhone 4 and similar sized phones. Has horizontal and vertical Velcro straps on back so it will attach to PALS webbing or pack straps. Never been outside the house. TAD says it is coyote, but looks more like ranger green to me. $20 shipped

Next pic:

Spec-Ops Brand hydration carrier desert tan. Attaches to outside of ALICE packs or use grimlocks to attach to any other pack. $15 shipped. Never been out of the house.

Specs-Ops Brand 6-mag AR 30-round pouch. This started life as a desert tan pouch but I was trying some different dye mixes for some other gear and died this one very close to coyote brown. Used professional acid dye so it will not fade. $12 shipped.

Spec-Ops Brand double mag pouch in coyote brown. Never fielded this one but I have a few others like it that I use and these are very well made and functional for mags, MUTs, flashlights, whatever. $18 shipped.

Had to scale down the size of the pics to post them. I can email or text other pics if you want them.

Will do discounts for multiple items. Just shoot me an offer for what you want. I can take discreet PP (gift or +3% for fees) or a USPS MO.

Thanks.

MikeDawg46L
07-02-14, 07:39
BTT. Prices reduced.

MikeDawg46L
07-08-14, 13:25
BTT offers considered as well.

MikeDawg46L
07-12-14, 15:01
BTT will trAde for once fired LC 556 brass unprocessed.

Sent from my awesome iPhone using Tapatalk