PDA

View Full Version : Will Hillary Clinton Be Our Next President?

Iraqgunz
06-19-14, 04:49
I am curious to see just how many M4C members are paying attention to current events and in particular Hillary Clinton running around on the circuit. Her latest appearance on CNN should make it very clear as to her intentions.

Make no mistake about it. She is going to push for another Assault Weapons and High Capacity Magazine Ban.

I'm curious to hear what other M4C members think.

ABNAK
06-19-14, 04:58
Obviously quite possible but I don't think it's as likely as it was once predicted to be. *If* the Republicans have a ballsack they will hammer that clip of her saying "What difference, at this point, does it make?" in conjunction with "Is this who you want answering the phone at 3AM?"

Couple of negatives (don't care if some are deemed to be "sexist" or not):

1) Her shrill voice.

2) Rush said it best back in '08 when she was running against Obama in the primaries.....she reminds most men of their ex-wife! :haha:

3) She has ZERO charisma.

4) She's basically a friggin' old hag.

SpankMonkey
06-19-14, 05:37
Yes. The gravy train is not over yet and the FSA know it. She will divide and destroy this country just like shit bag has. Lots of money will be made by the extreme rich and women of all walks will praise her along with the FSA.

This jet ride is on a direct path into the ground at 500mph. We all need to get ready for the future. It does not look good.

I hope I am wrong.

RMiller
06-19-14, 05:55
I hope not.

If she is.....

God help us.

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

Plumber237
06-19-14, 05:55
I've said it before and I'll say it again: I wouldn't vote for that c**t to run a lemonade stand, much less a country.

Clint
06-19-14, 06:04
Given that she probably belongs in prison,

I'm curious to know how many women would vote for her, regardless of her record.

Magic_Salad0892
06-19-14, 06:19
No. Some no name IL senator beat her in 2008.

No chance.

No.6
06-19-14, 06:31
Without a doubt she will be elected as the first female POTUS. The Republicans will trot out some old, tired white guy with a spaghetti spine and no testes RINO beholding to the GOP leadership candidate.
We have checked off the "first POTUS of color" box. Next up is the "first female POTUS" box. After that the "first openly gay POTUS" box. We have a long way to go to make up for all the decades of white male POTUS. If you don't vote for her, you're a sexist. And you don't want to be labeled a "sexist" do you? Oh, the shame of it....

SilverBullet432
06-19-14, 06:41
God help us all.

We've already had enough with this (quite appropriate) jackass. We (the people) don't need another!

With the looks of the current events (Bengazhi suspect "capture", for one) the propaganda steam is building and the train is gaining speed...

Agreed with Numero.6^ GOP needs someone with bawls!

sjc3081
06-19-14, 07:56
Rome will Fall, and I fear for my son.

fixit69
06-19-14, 07:59
Oh the space shuttle is being prepped... We can't go straight to hell fast enough with conventional travel. We need a boost...

Phillygunguy
06-19-14, 08:01
Shes definitely running with all that money behind her? c'mon
The thing I worry about is there are some gun owners who think because she came against the second amendment , she's done
However with all the anti gun rhetoric and "mass shootings" Im afraid the democrat party feels they have changed public opinion and now gun control is no longer the "3rd rail" of politics Its something they can run on. no doubt Hiltlery will be running.

hatt
06-19-14, 08:23
I doubt she'll get it. If they wanted her they would have ran her in 08 and saved Barrack for 16.

What difference does it make? The Dems will have another good Lib lined up. Dems don't run to the right. They pick their own candidates instead of letting the other party tell them who to run.

markm
06-19-14, 08:30
She's the next GIMMICK for the imbecile masses. They got their token black guy in just for the pure tokenicity of it. I have a fukktard friend that flat out said he just wanted to see the first black prez happen.

Idiots in this country will vote this rancid pig in on pure gimmick. Just like they can get morons vote for tax payers to fund some rich fukk's pro team a new stadium. Both are idiotic decisions, but stupid asses love this kind of crap.

Onyx Z
06-19-14, 08:38
I know someone that voted Obama both times because "he's hip" as she put it. No doubt she will vote for this old hag solely because she's, for lack of better terms, a woman.

BoringGuy45
06-19-14, 08:56
While there is the worry that Hillary would get elected because people would want to do the whole first woman president thing, I think they'd most likely want to do it the way they did it with Obama: Someone who is lesser known and is considered a rising star in Washington. Hillary has made some mortal enemies both in Washington and among the American people. She has a reputation for being nasty to people one on one. When Obama got elected, he at least had personality that seemed (at the time) to suggest that, even if you disagreed with his politics, you could have a drink with him and it would be a good old time as long as you kept the discussion away from politics. Even the liberal media seems to see her as no more than the lesser of two evils verses whoever she runs against.

I live in a county that hasn't voted Republican in the presidential election since Bush Sr., but even here people are sick of the Democrats. Now, I'm sure the county will still go Democrat even if their 2016 candidate was Genghis Khan, due to the dumbasses in the suburbs around the city, but it will probably be a lot closer here, and I think it's a pretty good litmus test of how difficult it will be for the Dems to win more closely contested areas throughout the country. This isn't to say that I'm confident the Republicans will put up anyone really worth voting for, as they'll probably still insist on someone that, in their warped thinking, will somehow steal votes from the left. But most of the Democratic front runners, Hillary included, are people that people do not want and will vote against.

Renegade
06-19-14, 09:08
Not gonna happen this time either.

TMS951
06-19-14, 09:15
I am curious to see just how many M4C members are paying attention to current events and in particular Hillary Clinton running around on the circuit. Her latest appearance on CNN should make it very clear as to her intentions.

Make no mistake about it. She is going to push for another Assault Weapons and High Capacity Magazine Ban.

I think I bought 7k rounds of ammo in the last two weeks and will buy more before the summer is out. Most likely pick up a few more lowers and another PPQ or two before Nov. 2014.

To me Nov. 2014 (2 years before elections) is when the craziness will really start to pick up again. If you don't have everything you want by then you are a product of your own piss poor prior planning.

a1fabweld
06-19-14, 09:17
I'm 100% positive she'll win the next presidency. The feel-gooders voted for an under qualified "African American" simply because he was "Black" & they took great pride in being a part of making him the first black president. They'll do the same for this under qualified, corrupt woman to be a part of making her the first female president. She's slippery like Obutthole, & will likely smooth talk the gullible fools to believe Obama was great but held back by the conservatives and she needs their help to finish what he started. College kids & women will be orgasmic at the poll booths for Clinton. The media is doing a great job of making her look like a Mother Theresa and has been for a long time. Make sure you have your ammo stash secured before she's elected.

skydivr
06-19-14, 09:22
Without a doubt she will be elected as the first female POTUS. The Republicans will trot out some old, tired white guy with a spaghetti spine and no testes RINO beholding to the GOP leadership candidate.
We have checked off the "first POTUS of color" box. Next up is the "first female POTUS" box. After that the "first openly gay POTUS" box. We have a long way to go to make up for all the decades of white male POTUS. If you don't vote for her, you're a sexist. And you don't want to be labeled a "sexist" do you? Oh, the shame of it....

As much as I hate to say it, there stands a good chance you are correct. Now, if the Republicans would only nominate Ted Cruz/Alan West ticket....that might be a different story...

Phillygunguy
06-19-14, 09:22
While there is the worry that Hillary would get elected because people would want to do the whole first woman president thing, I think they'd most likely want to do it the way they did it with Obama: Someone who is lesser known and is considered a rising star in Washington. against.

Elizabeth Warren comes to mind

The_War_Wagon
06-19-14, 09:24
ONLY if God has a TRULY "Babylonian exile"-type punishment in mind for us... :help:

Phillygunguy
06-19-14, 09:24
As much as I hate to say it, there stands a good chance you are correct. Now, if the Republicans would only nominate Ted Cruz/Alan West ticket....that might be a different story...

As long as Carl Rove and company are still running the GOP aint gonna happen

Doc Safari
06-19-14, 09:25
I'm pessimistic that the Republicans will have either the testosterone to run against her or field a candidate that even their own base will vote for. Advantage: Hillary, who easily succeeds Barry as the worst president in history.

I'm optimistic that her age and medical condition (double vision due to concussion?) will prevent her from running, or will at least become an issue that will cause her to not do well in the primaries. Advantage: somebody else.

I do NOT believe that Benghazi ever had enough traction with the gummunt benefit crowd to amount to a hill of beans. I also don't think the Republicans have a chance because they will nominate yet another establishment RINO who will cause the base to stay home.

Bottom line: we get another Democrat so buy your guns and ammo NOW.

tb-av
06-19-14, 10:00

This is true but I think it will work against her. I honestly think the Dems want to run Chris Christie. If he didn't have a fake R by his name I know they would.

I actually have my doubts of her running. She went broke last time ( or broke by her standards ) and Obama threw her a bone. Will she really want to go down that road again?

She's not a very likable person. She doesn't have that wise and understanding aura about her. She's superficial and actually comes off as uninformed. ---- .... well wait a minute, ... so her voter base identifies with her..

I just think it will be a nasty campaign and I also think she will crack. I think the real bitter Hillary will be exposed to the public. So if she runs, they somehow need to come up with a plan that basically keeps her out of debates and the public eye, which I don't see how they can do it.

I'm more worried about who the Rs will run. If we had a candidate she would be a moot point.

One person's take on it.... kinda looks like we are doomed any way it goes... http://www.centerforpolitics.org/crystalball/articles/category/2016-president/

KTR03
06-19-14, 10:05
Hilary is beatable. She has huge negatives. 40% of the population will vote for her whatever she does. 40% of the voters will not vote for her no matter what. The decision will be made in the moderate middle. IF the Republicans run on small government and fiscal responsibility they have a fighting chance. If they run an anti science, anti choice, anti individual freedom, cultural conservative, they are going to get smoked. If a Goldwater type republican ran, he would win in a walk, but that kind of republican can't even get the nomination anymore. Hell, Reagan couldn't get the nomination anymore…

brickboy240
06-19-14, 10:16
The media is going to elect Hillary....it is almost a certainty.

They have all been doing puff-pieces on the woman. She is showing up on every magazine cover and all over Yahoo news.

They also came forward with this "mastermind" behind Benghazi...probably an attempt to end the controversy surrounding that event. The one thing that could really put an end to Hillary's ascension to the Oval Office.

The pieces are in place for a Hillary cake-walk right into the White House. You will probably see the media pull out all the stops in 2016. You think it was bad when CNN anchors help Obama with answers in a debate...you wait! They will pull out ALL the stops to ensure Hillary gets a soft landing into the Oval Office.

Aiding in this effort will, no doubt, be the RNC. They will by-pass Ted Cruz and Rand Paul and nominate another milk-sap like Christie or Jeb Bush and go down in flames worse than Dole, McCain or Romney. It will be beyond pitiful. They have shown no signs of truly wanting to win, lead or reform a damn thing.

So yeah...I'd love to paint a better future, but as of right now...barring some sort of absolute miracle...I'd say Hillary will make it in 2016.

The sad thing is that after 4-8 years of Hillary...America will truly pass the abyss where our economy an culture will not be able to make any sort of comeback. We will become England or France - a hollowed out, broken, flabby old shadow of it's former self. A textbook example of a has-been nation.

I wish I could paint you a better picture...but this is what I see so far.

-brickboy240

markm
06-19-14, 10:35
Not gonna happen this time either.

I hope you're right. I worry that the Republicans will field some mediocre candidate and give the damned thing to Hillary.

Honu
06-19-14, 10:37
Obama still has about %40 so some polls say ?

That says how bad things are !

Listen to waters world about Hillary fans in line waiting for her book signing ! Listen to so many of the college interviews or on the street ! They vote for Obama no idea what Benghazi is or say it was one of her great highlights how she handled it ? Many think hitler was that one German president we had

A lot is who republicans put up and how split conservative vote happens and while I don't think voting for libertarian is throwing away a vote
conservatives are more divided and might throw to big a gap and dems and libs want a woman president more than anything the republicans put up !

And while many are sick of dems they are sicker of republicans ?

Sadly it's the tipping point of our country and even if republicans win look they way they vote and enough progressive republicans the direction might not change

brickboy240
06-19-14, 10:40
They can nominate Rand Paul (...but they won't) or Chris Christie...does not matter.

Why?

Because the left controls the media. When you control the media...you control the messaging. When you control the messaging you control the elections.

Most low information Democrat voters don't have a clue about Benghazi, White Water or any of the scandals surrounding the Clintons.

This is where we are in America right now.

-brickboy240

hatt
06-19-14, 10:42
I hope you're right. I worry that the Republicans will field some mediocre candidate and give the damned thing to Hillary.

You don't need to "worry" about that. You can bet on it.

markm
06-19-14, 11:00
You don't need to "worry" about that. You can bet on it.

I know. :(

BoringGuy45
06-19-14, 11:08
Elizabeth Warren comes to mind

I doubt it. The media would be talking her up a lot more at this point. There's a few things here and there about her, but in all honesty, Hillary still gets more attention.

WickedWillis
06-19-14, 11:19
I really think that it's Hillary's election to lose at this point. She will have the majority of the Women and Minorites vote easily.

PA PATRIOT
06-19-14, 11:20
Hillary,

Hell I'll vote for her!

This country is on a express train to collapse and I say lets all get on board and vote "Hillary in 16" and finish grinding this puppy into the ground. Some may ask why? and my reply is the faster it implodes the quicker sane people can start rebuilding this once great nation in the right direction.

Eventually even the full retarded left will have to say "Enough is Enough and if it happen quickly enough then hopefully are children will be spared the blunt of the fallout.

Irish
06-19-14, 11:22
This CNN town hall was just 2 days ago. How soon until gun owners are labeled as "terrorists"? Please watch.

“I believe that we need a more thoughtful conversation, we cannot let a minority of people — and that’s what it is, it is a minority of people — hold a viewpoint that terrorizes the majority of people...”

http://youtu.be/VPpUwBfZjeg

cinco
06-19-14, 11:26
The Republicans will trot out some old, tired white guy with a spaghetti spine and no testes RINO beholding to the GOP leadership candidate

Agreed with Numero.6^ GOP needs someone with bawls!

This isn't to say that I'm confident the Republicans will put up anyone really worth voting for, as they'll probably still insist on someone that, in their warped thinking, will somehow steal votes from the left.

As long as Carl Rove and company are still running the GOP aint gonna happen

I'm pessimistic that the Republicans will have either the testosterone to run against her or field a candidate that even their own base will vote for.

I also don't think the Republicans have a chance because they will nominate yet another establishment RINO who will cause the base to stay home.

This is true but I think it will work against her. I honestly think the Dems want to run Chris Christie. If he didn't have a fake R by his name I know they would.

I'm more worried about who the Rs will run. If we had a candidate she would be a moot point.

IF the Republicans run on small government and fiscal responsibility they have a fighting chance. If they run an anti science, anti choice, anti individual freedom, cultural conservative, they are going to get smoked. If a Goldwater type republican ran, he would win in a walk, but that kind of republican can't even get the nomination anymore. Hell, Reagan couldn't get the nomination anymore…

Aiding in this effort will, no doubt, be the RNC. They will by-pass Ted Cruz and Rand Paul and nominate another milk-sap like Christie or Jeb Bush and go down in flames worse than Dole, McCain or Romney. It will be beyond pitiful. They have shown no signs of truly wanting to win, lead or reform a damn thing.
-brickboy240

A lot is who republicans put up and how split conservative vote happens and while I don't think voting for libertarian is throwing away a vote
conservatives are more divided and might throw to big a gap and dems and libs want a woman president more than anything the republicans put up !

And while many are sick of dems they are sicker of republicans ?

Sadly it's the tipping point of our country and even if republicans win look they way they vote and enough progressive republicans the direction might not change

The Republican party is DEAD.

http://henrydampier.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/deadele.jpg

Felt for many, many years the only true hope for our country is strong character based third party. I became an Independent about 10 years ago. In my view, Republicans have failed miserably in upholding much character. The have sold us out.

Just look how they are willing to talk immigrant amnesty in an attempt to win the Latino vote. This isn't about doing what is right for our country - this is the Republican party doing what's best for its power brokers. Shades of Reconstruction when the Northern Republican Federal government courted the Southern black vote - then promptly abandoned them once they got what they wanted.

I'm afraid the Republican Party has rotted from the inside out.

hatt
06-19-14, 11:28
This CNN town hall was just 2 days ago. How soon until gun owners are labeled as "terrorists"? Please watch.

I welcome the Dems to promote that label.

WickedWillis
06-19-14, 11:38
The Republican party is DEAD.

http://henrydampier.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/deadele.jpg

Felt for many, many years the only true hope for our country is strong character based third party. I became an Independent about 10 years ago. In my view, Republicans have failed miserably in upholding much character. The have sold us out.

Just look how they are willing to talk immigrant amnesty in an attempt to win the Latino vote. This isn't about doing what is right for our country - this is the Republican party doing what's best for its power brokers. Shades of Reconstruction when the Northern Republican Federal government courted the Southern black vote - then promptly abandoned them once they got what they wanted.

I'm afraid the Republican Party has rotted from the inside out.

The two party system overall in out country is a complete failure, but I agree with you, the Republican party is done at this point. I think that Bobby Jindal is a great asset they have, but he seems to be more apt to cross the aisle. I like him.

TXBK
06-19-14, 11:51
I still hold faith in my fellow Americans, that they can be redeemed for voting O in twice, by not voting for the Witch. Many welfare recips never got paid like they expected. There are some good conservative guys out there, but if they run Christie we may as well fore go the cost of an election.

hatt
06-19-14, 11:54
I know. :(
Great news. People are still interested in Romney. Since he was the only person that could beat Obama I'm doubly sure he can beat Hillary. If he could get McCain as a running mate it'd be a rout.

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/us_politics/2014/06/suffolk_herald_poll_romney_is_early_favorite_in_nh_2016_gop_primary

TXBK
06-19-14, 12:01
If he could get McCain as a running mate it'd be a rout.

Please tell me that you are joking.

cinco
06-19-14, 12:02
The two party system overall in out country is a complete failure, but I agree with you, the Republican party is done at this point. I think that Bobby Jindal is a great asset they have, but he seems to be more apt to cross the aisle. I like him.

Without a doubt there are some folks within the Republican party who would be an incredible asset to a liberty/conservative/fiscally responsible third party.

Until folks decide to say screw you and dump the GOP by withholding consent/support, those who could be of assistance will stay where they feel they at least have a chance of winning positions of governance. At the same time, what does that say of one's character that you choose to run in conjunction with a rotting/corrupt party just to maintain your position of power?

I don't know man - just frustrating.

I believe in order for there to be a successful and honorable third party there must first be a fundamental change in our system. For a quick example,

1. Strict limits on terms - no career professional politicians. Nothing like knowing you will be back home soon to deal with the up-in-your-face consequences of being a POS while in office.

2. Lobbying and post-service employment limitations. Absolutely no financial association in any form with entities related to legislation in which you participated.

3. Criminal liability for failure to balance the budget, etc.

Of course such changes would have to take place with the current dirtballs agreeing to such change - ha yeah right.

I know plenty of good honorable men/women who would be willing to provide a limited amount of years to political service of our country. I mean for goodness sake most members of this forum already have done, or are making, such a commitment. So there is no lack of such good folks, just a lack of a method.

SteyrAUG
06-19-14, 14:05
I think she will run, I think the GOP will run some tard like Christie and I think we will get 4-8 years of Hillary and discover Bill Clinton was a dream President in comparison.

brickboy240
06-19-14, 14:13
The country will not survive 4-8 more years of progressive leadership.

Throw in all the new citizens/Democrat voters that are streaming across the southern border right now and a very neutered GOP and we are New France.

-brickboy240

No.6
06-19-14, 14:20
The country will not survive 4-8 more years of progressive leadership.

Throw in all the new citizens/Democrat MULTI TIME IN THE SAME ELECTION WITHOUT CONSEQUENCES voters that are streaming across the southern border right now and a very neutered GOP and we are New France.

-brickboy240

There fixed it for ya'.

Shao
06-19-14, 14:29
I hope not... I think she's unelectable... but then again - I thought the same about Obama. Stupidity among the citizenry abounds, so all logic goes out the window when trying to predict their actions. RAND PAUL!

a1fabweld
06-19-14, 14:38
Hillary,

Hell I'll vote for her!

This country is on a express train to collapse and I say lets all get on board and vote "Hillary in 16" and finish grinding this puppy into the ground. Some may ask why? and my reply is the faster it implodes the quicker sane people can start rebuilding this once great nation in the right direction.

Eventually even the full retarded left will have to say "Enough is Enough and if it happen quickly enough then hopefully are children will be spared the blunt of the fallout.

I feel the same way most of the time. Let's give them what they want, help them achieve their dreams of burning this country to the ground, then start over. At this point, it may be the only option. Unfortunately, our kids, grandkids, & probably many generations after will be suffering like they do in 3rd world countries until this shit is straightened out. We may be trying to illegally immigrate into Mexico by that time to find a better life.

TMS951
06-19-14, 14:45
This thread got me thinking, Bill Clinton as first lady? Now thats funny

TacticalSledgehammer
06-19-14, 15:15
Please tell me that you are joking.

God I hope. McCain is a for sure one way ticket to defeating himself. He's too old, flip-flops on every issue, and doesn't sway any young people or many independents.

Alan West, Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, Sarah Palin or anyone similar would get my vote.

brickboy240
06-19-14, 15:32
Yeah...I too would like it to collapse and we start over.

However...it is much more likely that we just become Italy, France or England. A flabby, worn out, broke and overtaxed shadow of our former selves. That state can last for a generation or two, unfortunately. We could see decades of over-taxation, a downgrade in our lifestyles, zero-growth policies and a 10-15% unemployment rate as the "new normal."

That is much, much more likely than some Mad Max styled societal crash and re-start.

I too thought Obama was unelectable. Then again...after nearly 10% unemployment and doubling gasoline prices...I thought there was no freaking way we'd be stupid enough to re-elect these people.

...but it happened.

Hillary in 2016? Yes...don't kid yourselves...it is very much a reality.

-brickboy240

Big A
06-19-14, 15:39

I have no doubts that she will win in 2016.

And since Sandy Hook I have been operating as if a ban is going into effect tomorrow. I don't have everything I want but I'm buying what I can as fast as I can.

TacticalSledgehammer
06-19-14, 15:40
All these bad politicians are to some people are their skin color or the fact they're a woman. To a large percentage that voted last election, apparently that's all that matters.

BoringGuy45
06-19-14, 15:53
I thought Obama was VERY much electable in 2008. I friggin' knew, even when Hillary was still in the running, that he would be the next president. He had quite a few things that made him a shoe in:

-He's (half) black and a lot of white people wanted to pat themselves on the back for how un-racist they were for voting for a black president.
-He was new; he didn't appear to have that establishment taint that most of the long time Washington politicians had.
-He appeared to have a lot more in common with the average person than the aristocrats that usually won. True or not, that's how he appeared to the average idiot voter.
-His opponents were more boring than The Scarlet Letter.
-He had never said anything of substance beyond campaign slogans, and his track record was a lot of good-sounding ideas.
-The country was in the midst of collapsing into a depression and coming off a very polarizing president.

Hillary already has strikes against her. A lot of states could vote against her at least as the lesser of two evils.

SteyrAUG
06-19-14, 16:28
Yeah...I too would like it to collapse and we start over.

Won't be anything like you hope or imagine. The population that gave us Obama and the threat of Hillary would be the new founding fathers. A reboot would remove what few Constitutional protections that are still being respected and this country would go full retard.

SteyrAUG
06-19-14, 16:29
I thought Obama was VERY much electable in 2008. I friggin' knew, even when Hillary was still in the running, that he would be the next president. He had quite a few things that made him a shoe in:

-He's (half) black and a lot of white people wanted to pat themselves on the back for how un-racist they were for voting for a black president.
-He was new; he didn't appear to have that establishment taint that most of the long time Washington politicians had.
-He appeared to have a lot more in common with the average person than the aristocrats that usually won. True or not, that's how he appeared to the average idiot voter.
-His opponents were more boring than The Scarlet Letter.
-He had never said anything of substance beyond campaign slogans, and his track record was a lot of good-sounding ideas.
-The country was in the midst of collapsing into a depression and coming off a very polarizing president.

Hillary already has strikes against her. A lot of states could vote against her at least as the lesser of two evils.

ALL OF THAT and we ran McCain against him who had no real solutions or ideas for the existing problems.

WillBrink
06-19-14, 16:40
Right after the last elections, I posted my feelings that Obama didn't win, as much as the GOP lost. That is, it was the GOPs election to win or lose, and they lost it in an ugly fashion. I think this coming election will effectively be the same, and the GOP will win or lose for the same reasons they couldn't beat a highly unpopular POTUS on his re election: train wreck for a candidate and running mate, focused on the wrong issues, etc.

Until the GOP gets back to it's roots, and stops allowing those in power to lead it and cater to those it's focused on in the past few decades, the GOP will lose vs Hillary winning per se.

When Obama on his second term was viewed as the lesser of two evils to choose from, as most did, you know the GOP needs to clean house and get back to what I refer to as "old school" Republicans who were fiscally conservative and socially liberal. Modern day Libertarians are closer to old school Repubs than the current GOP who are FUBAR.

So, I feel the same way i did when Obama got re elected, this one is up to the GOP to win or lose, and I'm not optimistic. Hillary wins, GOP needs look in the mirror as the reason.

Honu
06-19-14, 16:57
Sadly I still feel it's the progressives %100 of democrats and over %50 of the Republican Party
That %50 of republicans will fight and block and sacrifice there own and are closer to the dems than true conservatives

Truly feel the power that political leaders strive for won't change and will keep getting worse until we can limit terms for congress etc... Even to the point of no family can have two presidents with in say 5 generations so once is not riding the favors there father setup for them to step into power
Also drop the income down to something that is not a career and take all lobbying out and make any kickbacks etc.. A serious crime with serious prison time

Sadly the system is broke so who ever sits in the big chair won't matter to much

hatt
06-19-14, 16:58
The only way the Rs will produce a decent POTUS 16 candidate is if the Dems were to win the house in 14. Rs are totally content with having a single piece of .gov. Rs went to the right in 94 and 10 when they had no power. And won big. Other elections they headed left.

skydivr
06-19-14, 17:01
When the GOP stops listening the the Democrats about how they "must be more like us or they will never when another election" and get back to their conservative (TP) roots, they will then give Americans a clear choice, and many in the silent majority that haven't voted in years might actually get disgusted enough to come to the polls and bring us back from the precipice..or maybe not...

brickboy240
06-19-14, 17:05
Does anyone get the sense that the RNC heads really don't want to win?

They don't want to win major offices, be in the majority or have to make any hard decisions at all. They seem uninterested in leading or reforming a damn thing.

This is why we see Karl Rove and other establishment types set up PACs to stave off the Tea Party movement. They simply are content being a minority opposition party with no balls.

There can be no other explanation for losing this badly...this many times in a row.

-brickboy240

Honu
06-19-14, 17:10
I feel they want to win but want to compromise more and are weenies ! And don't realize they are being used !

One other thing always thought if the pres is commander in chief he should have had to be in the military so he can understand the mentality etc...

SteyrAUG
06-19-14, 17:27
Does anyone get the sense that the RNC heads really don't want to win?

They don't want to win major offices, be in the majority or have to make any hard decisions at all. They seem uninterested in leading or reforming a damn thing.

This is why we see Karl Rove and other establishment types set up PACs to stave off the Tea Party movement. They simply are content being a minority opposition party with no balls.

There can be no other explanation for losing this badly...this many times in a row.

-brickboy240

People enter politics for money and power. They obviously feel they have enough at the moment and are getting their share at the big table.

There isn't a lot of money to be made in restoring freedoms, fixing budgets or resolving most domestic issues. There is money to be made by taking those things to crisis mode and declaring they need more money to try and fix them.

cinco
06-19-14, 17:30
People enter politics for money and power. They obviously feel they have enough at the moment and are getting their share at the big table.

There isn't a lot of money to be made in restoring freedoms, fixing budgets or resolving most domestic issues. There is money to be made by taking those things to crisis mode and declaring they need more money to try and fix them.

Very accurate perspective IMO. Well said.

Iraqgunz
06-20-14, 03:08
I'll say this. Forget your personal feelings about Hillary, I did. Look at the way she is being handled by the media. We are now into mid 2014 and no serious democrat has been put forth. No one cares about Benghazi or any of her other failures. If they did she wouldn't have gotten elected to the senate. We are in for a serious future shit storm (or at least that's my feelings).

Airhasz
06-20-14, 04:29
Sadly, I think more people are worried about securing enough ammo/guns than who shall be the next POTUS.

brickboy240
06-20-14, 09:57
Well you should be doing just that.

Ammo, guns and mags will never get cheaper, easier to find or easier to own.

It is not paranoid to hoard these items...it is smart. With the very real possibility of 4-8 years of Hillary and more crazy school shootings...we are only a pen stroke away from never being able to own another AR or mag that holds more than 10 rounds.

Also, the public is slowly being groomed into believing that owning scary looking guns is wrong and it will become easier than ever for govt to whittle more off of the Second Amendment as time goes by.

Know these things going forward and prepare.

-brickboy240

TMS951
06-20-14, 10:05
Sadly, I think more people are worried about securing enough ammo/guns than who shall be the next POTUS.

With the two party system we currently have, buying guns and ammo is of greater concern and more interest to me.

Our gov is fcuked. I have had the pleasure to vote in the last 4 elections, I never voted bush and I never voted Obama. Last election I even voted libratatian or green party or some shit I don't remember. Why becuase I am done suporting the Dems and the Republicans. They both suck and they both just the puppets of different sets of billionaires.

I will always vote as its my civic duty. But short of Rand Paul I am not voting Republican in 2016. and Obviously not voting commi either. I will pretty much vote Libertarian in all presidential elections going forward

Safetyhit
06-20-14, 10:34
I'll say this. Forget your personal feelings about Hillary, I did. Look at the way she is being handled by the media. We are now into mid 2014 and no serious democrat has been put forth. No one cares about Benghazi or any of her other failures. If they did she wouldn't have gotten elected to the senate. We are in for a serious future shit storm (or at least that's my feelings).

Understand your concern but Hillary hasn't been coddled by the media much lately, in fact some of the more difficult interviews and critical press she's had since her book tour began have been from the left. She was hammered harder by ABC, the NYT and others worse than she was during her recent FOX appearance.

Anyhow here's a story that came out a few days ago and is beginning to get some traction. It's about a audio recording of her recollection of successfully defending a man she knew was guilty of raping a 12 year old girl and during the interview she actually laughs about the outcome while acknowledging she basically slandered the victim during the trial. What a pig.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/06/20/alleged-child-rape-victim-reportedly-says-hillary-clinton-lied-about-her-in-75/

skydivr
06-20-14, 10:39
Understand your concern but Hillary hasn't been coddled by the media much lately, in fact some of the more difficult interviews and critical press she's had since her book tour began have been from the left. She was hammered harder by ABC, the NYT and others worse than she was during her recent FOX appearance.

Anyhow here's a story that came out a few days ago and is beginning to get some traction. It's about a audio recording of her recollection of successfully defending a man she knew was guilty of raping a 12 year old girl and during the interview she actually laughs about the outcome while acknowledging she basically slandered the victim during the trial. What a pig.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/06/20/alleged-child-rape-victim-reportedly-says-hillary-clinton-lied-about-her-in-75/

If true, if that doesn't sink her ass, nothing will...

TMS, what about Ted Cruz? or Alan West?

Heavy Metal
06-20-14, 11:32
Im afraid the democrat party feels they have changed public opinion and now gun control is no longer the "3rd rail" of politics Its something they can run on. no doubt Hiltlery will be running.

They are going to be disabused of that notion with extreme prejudice in less than five months.

Heavy Metal
06-20-14, 11:34

If she is elected President, it will be a near thing with minimal coattails. The Republicans are likely to hold the House at a minimum and they are not going to give her a ban.

Heavy Metal
06-20-14, 11:35
. No one cares about Benghazi or any of her other failures. If they did she wouldn't have gotten elected to the senate.

New York is NOT close to representative of America.

Big A
06-20-14, 11:39
They are going to be disabused of that notion with extreme prejudice in less than five months.

If she is elected President, it will be a near thing with minimal coattails. The Republicans are likely to hold the House at a minimum and they are not going to give her a ban.

I like how you're hoping for the best but I'm gonna keep preparing for the worst...

Heavy Metal
06-20-14, 11:42
The Republicans holding the House in 2016 is pretty much the worst-case. The best is winning it all. She will pay a price for Obama's incompetence if nothing else, at best she wins in a squeaker. Only one party has held the White House three consecutive terms since Roosevelt and that was GWB in 88 when the economy was roaring. Things are not likely to get better for the Democrats than they are now between now and 2016 and they could easily get much, much worse. 16 could easily be a reverse of 2008. The political meta trends are most definitely NOT in the democrats favor. Right now, I wouldn't trade our hand for theirs.

BTW, Hillary's approval ratings are declining slowly but surely as time passes and she runs her mouth.

Airhasz
06-20-14, 11:59
Well you should be doing just that.

Ammo, guns and mags will never get cheaper, easier to find or easier to own.

It is not paranoid to hoard these items...it is smart. With the very real possibility of 4-8 years of Hillary and more crazy school shootings...we are only a pen stroke away from never being able to own another AR or mag that holds more than 10 rounds.

Also, the public is slowly being groomed into believing that owning scary looking guns is wrong and it will become easier than ever for govt to whittle more off of the Second Amendment as time goes by.

Know these things going forward and prepare.

-brickboy240

I got enough.

montanadave
06-20-14, 12:09

For an interesting read, might I suggest Walter Karp's Indispensable Enemies: The Politics of Misrule in America. Excerpts from the text are available here (http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Walter_Karp/Indispensable%20Enemies.html) and it's still in print (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1879957132/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1).

Without going into too much detail, Karp's book does for the American two-party political system what Major General Smedley Butler's War is a Racket did for American militarism and the military-industrial complex. The Republican and Democratic parties project an illusory image of two bitterly opposed political groups with deeply divergent visions of governance, when in reality they are nothing more than a collection of power brokers working in collusion to baffle and befuddle the American electorate while consolidating control.

A little taste of Karp's analysis:

The near-monopoly of American politics by two collusive party syndicates is not one problem among many. It is the first and fundamental one as well as the wellspring of most of the others. As long as the present oligarchy rules, we will not have a restrained and peaceable foreign policy; we will not see racism languish and mutual respect grow among the citizenry. We will not see special interests curbed, economic dependence diminished nor special privilege stripped from the overprivileged. We will not see bureaucratic caprice curtailed nor our schools made fit for the children of free men. We will not see the public wealth beneficially spent. The government will continue to turn into a Circumlocution Office when called upon to remedy a common grievance or correct a glaring abuse.

The party oligarchs do not act as they do out of a random and gratuitous malevolence. The party oligarchs are neither malevolent nor benevolent; they are self-interested. 'What they have done they have done, first, to usurp the citizens' power and then to secure that usurpation. To expect them to carry out voluntarily, in a fit of political altruism, reforms that endanger their power is a sad and fatal delusion. To expect reformers acceptable to the bosses to do so is a vain and forlorn hope, hope in the service of the enemies of hope and so one more falsehood in the system of public lies that now darken our public life.

For the free men of this Republic there is only one way to make a new beginning. We must, in Lincoln's words, "meet and overthrow the present ruling dynasty" We the citizens of the Republic must find the means to break up party control of politics and strip the usurpers of their corrupt and corrupting power. This cannot be done, however, by a national mass movement, because no mass movement ever overthrew an oligarchy without setting up another in its place. 'What perpetually and radically imperils the ruling oligarchy in this Republic is the political liberty of the citizen and its vigilant exercise, a liberty which the oligarchs can impair but not destroy, the exercise of which they can discourage but not forbid. The only certain means to overthrow the present ruling dynasty without setting up another is to augment political liberty itself; to increase the capacity and willingness of the citizens to act in their own behalf, to make it easier for free men to enter public life, to bring issues that interest them into the public arena, to bring forward for elective office independent men who have won their trust, to make it easier for independent men to win their trust and so by a rigorous exercise of liberty to hold elected officials accountable. (http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Walter_Karp/State_Of_War_IE.html)

Read at your own risk, as you'll never look at your ballot the same again.

tb-av
06-20-14, 13:08
Understand your concern but Hillary hasn't been coddled by the media much lately, ....

Agreed, at best she has gotten the... 'we'll give you air time because we have to' treatment.

You know... I stumbled on a video from the bass player for Nirvana. He is not the greatest communicator to ever come down the pike but there the a load of people out that there that are in a values and needs sense that the Republicans need. That's sort of what Christie is playing towards... so he seems to think,, anyway.

It's like every horse we get for the race has blinders on, runs from the outside and can't close in on the pack leader because they create a race with every damn horse under sun as their competition.

The Ted Nugent approach might get a few votes but cost as many. This guy is Ex-Dem, Pro-gun and everybody that ever listened to rock in the 80's-90's knows who he is and for the most part, like the guy. The Republicans should go to him and say help us..... he's not going to cost them any votes. He can only help.

I honestly don't understand some of the stuff he is talking about but I would damn sure be checking into it if I had an R by my name.

http://reason.com/archives/2014/06/19/krist-novoselics-alternative-politics

Doc Safari
06-20-14, 13:08
I don't know if this is true or not, but it's a scream:

http://www.wnd.com/2014/06/video-benghazi-shocker-at-hillary-book-signing/

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton initially obliged Tuesday when she was stopped by a man in Washington, D.C., who asked if she could autograph her new book, “Hard Choices,” but she was stunned by the man’s brazen request when he asked her to make it out to “Christopher Stevens.”

On Sept. 11, 2012, U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans were murdered by jihadists under Clinton’s watch when she served as secretary of state.

The exchange between Clinton and Daily Surge Publisher Jason Mattera went like this:

Mattera: “Hi Secretary Clinton. Would you sign this for me?”

Clinton: “Sure, what’s your name?”

Mattera: “If you can make it out to Christopher Stevens. I think you knew him.”

Clinton: “Yeah, I’m not going to make it out to Chris Stevens.”

Mattera: “What difference does it make?”

After referencing Clinton’s widely reported question in her 2013 Senate testimony before the Foreign Relations Committee, Mattera added, “It’s kind of odd that you have more security than Chris Stevens had.”

According to the Daily Surge, “Clinton’s entourage filled up a town car, two SUVs, and consisted of security personnel from the building she had just exited.”

Big A
06-20-14, 13:14

That's a nice bitch slap!

SteyrAUG
06-20-14, 13:17
Read at your own risk, as you'll never look at your ballot the same again.

My cherry got popped long ago. Same books, different authors.

tb-av
06-20-14, 13:31

It's true......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFZWjbqn4pw#t=46