PDA

View Full Version : Philly Area Shooters-> Need help!

Mike Marley
06-24-14, 15:49
Does anyone in the greater Philly area know where I might be able to join a club or team that I could get into long range shooting? I am still so new to the area that my wife and I still have no solid new friends to go to the range with...

Its a bummer, because shooting is best in a group, not alone all the time. I'm not sure where I would go, or who I would contact to see about joining a team, taking a long distance shooting class, etc.

Any help is appreciated. I live near Devon and Wayne. PM me if you want. I can give you my full contact info!!

Thanks!!

OldState
06-24-14, 16:46
I believe there is one out by Gap Pa that I hear people go to. Probably 1hr or so from you. I can't think of the name though.

yellowfin
06-24-14, 22:55
I believe there is one out by Gap Pa that I hear people go to. Probably 1hr or so from you. I can't think of the name though.

That is the New Holland Rifle and Pistol Club. It is quite excellent and I'm proud to say that I'm a member there. Great 600 yard range w/ 50, 100, 200, 300, 400, and 500 yd intermediate points, plus two other rifle bays and 5 pistol pits. Check out the website at nhrpc.org.