PDA

View Full Version : WTS: WTS: Mystery Ranch 3 Day Assault Pack

PatEgan
06-24-14, 19:25
WTS my Coyote Brown Mystery Ranch 3DAP, in Medium yoke and Medium waist. The Medium yoke fits men 5'9"-6'4", and women over 5'11", while the waist fits a 34"-38" waist. This also includes the excellent 'Live Wing' waist belt upgrade. This pack is used, but not abused. No holes, tears, rips or stains that I can find, but there is some light fading of material due to sun exposure from actual use.

These are first-rate, bomb proof packs. Here's a link to MR's site window on the 3DAP:
http://www.mysteryranch.com/military...y-assault-pack

The three-way rip/zip design offers very quick access to the interior of the pack, and there are MOLLE compatible loops on the sides and inside rear of the pack, and daisy chain attachments on the back for securing gear. This has an integral radio wrap compatible with the 117F radio. If you're not going to hump a radio around, it does a fine job securing taller items towards the rear-center of the pack for added stability. If not, simply hang a hydration bladder back there and route the hose up through the comm ports and down the shoulder straps. You can also stow the bladders in the outside left or right stow areas, which is my preference, as it frees up more room on the inside of the pack. These same stow areas accommodate the waist belts if you don't want to use them, and need them out of the way for fast donning and doffing. As far as hydration goes, you could conceivably store three 100 oz./3liter bladders in this pack if you needed to. These packs are 100% MADE IN THE USA, BY AMERICANS.

In this size and color and with the Live Wing upgrade, MR charges $359 before shipping, plus a possible wait if they don't have any on hand in those dimensions. My price is $250 shipped, or $225 FTF in the Sierra Nevada Foothills or possibly in the Sacramento area. This is also for sale on other forums, so the first 'I'll take it' according to time/date stamp gets it.

Payment: Cash or USPS MO ONLY, no exceptions. NO trades. I can't upload my pics here for some reason, so if you want, I can send them via email.
Thanks for looking-
Pat

PatEgan
06-26-14, 19:44
Pack is SPF on another forum.

Pat