PDA

View Full Version : Visiting Phoenix/Scottsdale - Best Gun Stores to Visit??

Dennis
06-26-14, 18:34
I will be in the area for a couple days in a couple weeks and can likely only fit in a couple visits.

Is Scottsdale Gun Club a must see??

Anywhere with a good selection of high end parts or anything special or different?

Thanks!

Dennis.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JulyAZ
06-26-14, 18:43
SGC is a good store, but right next door is US Auto Weapons, I like that store better.

USAW has a better ammo selection, and offers to beat any GS price by 10%

But for the best gun store the Valley has to offer take a drive to AJI not as fancy as the other two but a shop worth the visit.

Dennis
06-26-14, 18:52
SGC is a good store, but right next door is US Auto Weapons, I like that store better.

But for the best gun store the Valley has to offer take a drive to AJI not as fancy as the other two but a shop worth the visit.

Thanks for saving me time trying to figure it out by deciphering reviews!

Dennis.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wolfhound86
06-26-14, 19:05
Yes I would just hit up SGC and U.S. Auto Weapons in one stop. Too bad you weren't out last weekend, had the Big gun show at the Cardinals stadium. I don't buy anything from gun stores around here though. Prefer to find deals online.

donlapalma
06-26-14, 21:15

I would agree with this. I go to both of these places on a weekly basis. I'll give the edge to SGC in terms of customer service. There are a couple of serious douchebags at UAW which kind of soured me to their retail experience. Also, I'll mention Shooter's Vault. It's a smaller place, but they have a decent selection of guns, knives, Magpul accessories, etc. Lastly, if you are a Glock owner, Glockmeister is a good stop for stocking up on Glock parts and accessories. Shooter's Vault and Glockmeister are very close to each other.

Dennis
06-26-14, 23:06
Glockmeister! Thanks everyone!

GunBugBit
10-27-14, 16:19
Just bought another gun at SGC. They treated me nicely as always. I still haven't gone inside US Auto Weapons right next door, don't know why, just haven't. Sounds like I should.