PDA

View Full Version : Family of Man Shot While Robbing a Waffle House Calls for Stricter Gun Laws

Amp Mangum
06-26-14, 20:46
You can't make this stuff up:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/06/26/Family-of-Armed-Robber-Calls-for-Stricter-Gun-Laws

NoveskeFan
06-26-14, 20:48
Whats that saying..."You can't fix stupid."

Moose-Knuckle
06-26-14, 20:53
https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?152072-Just-when-you-thought-it-was-safe-to-hold-up-a-Waffle-House

All this jives with what Obama and Holder said after the George Zimmerman trial. They want stricter gun laws and to change the current self-defense laws across the board. Essentially what they want is for people to be unarmed and offer up no resistance when people who could pass as their "sons" attack, rape, and murder.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?134997-What-I-learned-from-the-Attorney-General-and-the-Congressional-Black-Caucus-this-week

SteyrAUG
06-26-14, 23:07
**** them. If they want to make the world a better place they should kill themselves. I suggest Draino.

Moose-Knuckle
06-27-14, 03:22
**** them. If they want to make the world a better place they should kill themselves. I suggest Draino.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_83lyKaXBZw

hatt
06-27-14, 07:15
They'll be in the Rose Garden soon.

WillBrink
06-27-14, 07:58
I F-ing hate these people. People like this see committing such a crimes as normal, so they don't see the big deal over it when they are there friends/family do it, and are shocked and offended when in the process of doing the crime, said friend or family member gets himself killed. It's an entire culture of crime and seen as a legit way of making $$$, similar to those in the mob. It's normal business as usual for them. Human waste.

markm
06-27-14, 08:43
These animals. Too rich! Let the family preach this retardation. I think it's helpful to the 2A cause.

skydivr
06-27-14, 09:02
Maybe Bloomberg should make them his poster children...

hatt
06-27-14, 09:05
Maybe Bloomberg should make them his poster children...
The case already contributes to the "gun violence" stats. He may as well parade the family around.

markm
06-27-14, 09:10
If you want to get really depressed about the mentality of these thugs, watch the show The First 48.. where the cover the real homicide investigations. Some of the animal behavior is sickening. Killing for almost nothing most of the time.

Koshinn
06-27-14, 11:48
Whats that saying..."You can't fix stupid."

That's actually not stupid from their point of view. Less legally armed people WOULD save the lives of criminals, even those committing armed robbery.

markm
06-27-14, 11:56
That's actually not stupid from their point of view. Less legally armed people WOULD save the lives of criminals, even those committing armed robbery.

They need to Unionize and get OSHA to make Armed robbery a safer and better way for useless fukks to make a decent living!

WillBrink
06-27-14, 12:02
If you want to get really depressed about the mentality of these thugs, watch the show The First 48.. where the cover the real homicide investigations. Some of the animal behavior is sickening. Killing for almost nothing most of the time.

I used to watch that regularly, then started to think I was watching repeats as every show virtually identical and depressing. I stopped watching it after that.

markm
06-27-14, 12:16
I used to watch that regularly, then started to think I was watching repeats as every show virtually identical and depressing. I stopped watching it after that.

You aren't kidding. The sentences given to these killers are mind boggling at times too. These animals will get as little as 7-8 years for killing someone. WTF?

hatt
06-27-14, 12:23
You aren't kidding. The sentences given to these killers are mind boggling at times too. These animals will get as little as 7-8 years for killing someone. WTF?That's a lot considering most are engaged in mutually agreed street warfare. They should let gangbangers out if the only charge they have is victimizing other gangbangers.

markm
06-27-14, 12:33
That's a lot considering most are engaged in mutually agreed street warfare. They should let gangbangers out if the only charge they have is victimizing other gangbangers.

Yeah but I've seen them get puny sentences for killing old people. I'm all for them killing each other, believe me... but too often it's an innocent bystander.

hatt
06-27-14, 12:41
Yeah but I've seen them get puny sentences for killing old people. I'm all for them killing each other, believe me... but too often it's an innocent bystander.
Yeah I don't know what's up with that. You know in that very courtroom a day earlier someone got 50 years for some BS.

Abraham
06-27-14, 12:52
When I go anywhere as soon as I leave my vehicle, my head's on a swivel.

I also look over the other vehicles before I exit the truck.

I park where there's empty parking spots all around, even though that means I have to walk a bit to get into the store or where ever I happen to be going. I'm not your typical lazy ass American who will park as close to the store as he can get, even though that means when he exits he's jammed with vehicles fore and aft and all around.

I'm always armed.

SteyrAUG
06-27-14, 13:54

I can't watch that show anymore.

williejc
06-28-14, 01:11
Years back in my town, a robber shot a merchant who drew his pistol. My students insisted that the robber fired in self defense and thus should not be charged with murder. Although I tried diligently, I could not get the students to see that the self defense concept does not apply to robbers who shoot the good guy. This logic is similar to reasoning which says that "It's his fault. I wouldn't shot him if he had given me his money,..," As a jailer, I booked in a man who was shot and wounded during his attempt to rob a liquor store. This idiot walked into the store wearing a ski mask and holding a handgun. Ambient temp on this hot Texas day was 105 F. The owner immediately and without warning shot the crook, who bitched constantly that he had been wronged. It never ends.

jmoney
06-28-14, 14:13
I can't watch that show anymore.

You would be even more amazed at the reasons jury's find for letting these people off...

bighawk
06-28-14, 15:26
You would be even more amazed at the reasons jury's find for letting these people off...

Honestly I'm not sure I would be. There is always someone somewhere who will sympathize with a criminal and will try to make everyone see things the way they do.