PDA

View Full Version : Bolt Help

Voodoochild
09-16-06, 12:26
So here is my problem/question. I bought som wolf springs and the D-Fender kit form VA Arms and I poped the old spring out. I cant remeber if there was another part in there or not like the black insert if so I just lost it when I poped the old spring out. Someone please tell me I didnt just shoot myself in the foot. It is an RRA bolt.

C4IGrant
09-16-06, 13:54
So here is my problem/question. I bought som wolf springs and the D-Fender kit form VA Arms and I poped the old spring out. I cant remeber if there was another part in there or not like the black insert if so I just lost it when I poped the old spring out. Someone please tell me I didnt just shoot myself in the foot. It is an RRA bolt.

You need the black insert. If you lost it, I have got them in stock.

You might find that you have TOO much extraction going on. The Wolff springs are extra power (I think) and the D-Fender adds to this as well. If your gun will not function, remove the D-Fender and see what you get.

C4

Voodoochild
09-16-06, 14:04
Great real nice, well I guess I will have to spend more money now.

Robb Jensen
09-19-06, 11:35
Great real nice, well I guess I will have to spend more money now.

Yep you should have a black insert. Come by the shop I'll give you one, bring your rifle and I can stake your carrier better too. I run a few of my carbines with both a Wolff M4 spring and a Crane O ring and haven't had any problems.

Voodoochild
09-19-06, 13:58
Sounds good Robb. I might not be able to make it up until Saturday and I know you all get busy on Saturday's so just let me know. Who knows I might even check out that 239 SAS I keep talking about. I feel the walk of shame everytime I leave there not even touching anything just looking. It doesnt feel right.